I saw posts from 2011 for this topic but nothing recent. I live in northwest Illinois and today received a letter from us airlines saying I qualified for 2 round trip tickets. I am wondering if anyone has called the company and what they are really about. My envelope appeared to have my information hand written in blue ink but after looking closer I realized this was printed on the envelope to look hand written. It had no return address but what is the MOST ODD is the fact that there are no. Markings on the envelope from the post office, meaning this was put in my mailbox by someone local and not by the post office.
Us airlines ticket scam
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 2 I have never flown Ryanair
- 3 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 4 KLM - I think not!
- 5 Downside to Orbitz?
- 6 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 7 US customs pre clearance
- 8 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 9 Coach on United 767-400
- 10 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 11 Beware of Bravofly
- 12 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 13 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 14 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 15 Asiana. Biz seats
- 16 luggage lockers in Dubai
- 17 Cathay Pacific- Asia miles sign up fee
- 18 How to contact Vueling from US
- 19 Travelers Insurance
- 20 How strict is Aer Lingus carry on policy?
- 21 Cathay Pacific (HKG-BKK and reverse) in biz
- 22 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 23 When to book?
- 24 Airside lounges at HKG: recommendations?
- 25 Layover in the airport