I saw posts from 2011 for this topic but nothing recent. I live in northwest Illinois and today received a letter from us airlines saying I qualified for 2 round trip tickets. I am wondering if anyone has called the company and what they are really about. My envelope appeared to have my information hand written in blue ink but after looking closer I realized this was printed on the envelope to look hand written. It had no return address but what is the MOST ODD is the fact that there are no. Markings on the envelope from the post office, meaning this was put in my mailbox by someone local and not by the post office.
Us airlines ticket scam
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need
- 2 Arrival at SFO
- 3 TSA PreCheck - did not apply but boarding pass indicated
- 4 Which Address on Luggage Tag?
- 5 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 6 Do any airlines allow smoking on board?
- 7 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 8 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 9 Beware of Bravofly
- 10 Transferring air carriers and luggage?
- 11 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 12 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 13 TSA hand wipe
- 14 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 15 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 16 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 17 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 18 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 19 United flight reservation change
- 20 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 21 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 22 Codeshares
- 23 First point if entry in USA
- 24 Help need about onward trabel
- 25 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund