I saw posts from 2011 for this topic but nothing recent. I live in northwest Illinois and today received a letter from us airlines saying I qualified for 2 round trip tickets. I am wondering if anyone has called the company and what they are really about. My envelope appeared to have my information hand written in blue ink but after looking closer I realized this was printed on the envelope to look hand written. It had no return address but what is the MOST ODD is the fact that there are no. Markings on the envelope from the post office, meaning this was put in my mailbox by someone local and not by the post office.
Us airlines ticket scam
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 2 Comparing Business Class Experience: AA, USAir International
- 3 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 4 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 5 Lufthansa Intra-Europe Travel: How strict on hand baggage?
- 6 Airfare to Italy
- 7 Booking a United award in Lufthansa premium economy: Is it possible?
- 8 Alitalia
- 9 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 10 Layover in the airport
- 11 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 12 Any difference between Air NZ Business Class seats, 777-300, 787?
- 13 AA Downgrading from 777's to 767's on DFW-FRA Route
- 14 San Jose Costa Rica to Havana Cuba
- 15 British Air Miles - Household Account Question
- 16 US Airways schedule changes
- 17 Confusing Lufthansa Carry On Weight Restrictions
- 18 use of united skylounge if flying a different airline
- 19 Need Advice on EU 261--contact Lufthansa or United for compensation?
- 20 Crease on passport ID page
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 never fly LIAT
- 23 JetBlue Amex card
- 24 21 hour layover in Doha?
- 25 Any input on recent KLM Premium Economy?