I saw posts from 2011 for this topic but nothing recent. I live in northwest Illinois and today received a letter from us airlines saying I qualified for 2 round trip tickets. I am wondering if anyone has called the company and what they are really about. My envelope appeared to have my information hand written in blue ink but after looking closer I realized this was printed on the envelope to look hand written. It had no return address but what is the MOST ODD is the fact that there are no. Markings on the envelope from the post office, meaning this was put in my mailbox by someone local and not by the post office.
Us airlines ticket scam
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 SAS Airlines from SFO to CDG
- 2 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 3 upgrading flights
- 4 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 5 Airfare for direct flight from Boston (BOS) to Paris (CDG) in April
- 6 SFO-ORD-BRU: 40 minutes changeover at ORD??
- 7 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 8 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 9 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 10 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 11 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 12 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 13 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 14 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 15 Sharing an excellent experience
- 16 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 17 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 18 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 19 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 20 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 21 Jetstar Business Class
- 22 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 23 spirit airlines usa
- 24 Using AA ff miles for Asia
- 25 How far in advance to book award travel