I saw posts from 2011 for this topic but nothing recent. I live in northwest Illinois and today received a letter from us airlines saying I qualified for 2 round trip tickets. I am wondering if anyone has called the company and what they are really about. My envelope appeared to have my information hand written in blue ink but after looking closer I realized this was printed on the envelope to look hand written. It had no return address but what is the MOST ODD is the fact that there are no. Markings on the envelope from the post office, meaning this was put in my mailbox by someone local and not by the post office.
Us airlines ticket scam
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Airline equalities top ten airlines for 2014. Some surprises.
- 2 Virgin Australia VS OneTravel
- 3 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 4 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 5 airline transportation cart
- 6 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 7 What will happen my ff trip on Lufthansa if there is a strike?
- 8 VISA date conflict
- 9 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 10 Ryanair puts on airs
- 11 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 12 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 13 Beware of Bravofly
- 14 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 15 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 16 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 17 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 18 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 19 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 20 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 21 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 22 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 23 Dubai / Visa
- 24 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 25 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport