Flying from SFO to VCE and returning FCO to SFO next year. US Air has a good schedule and decent prices. I have never flown through either PHL and CLT. Each flight has a two hour layover. It seems like that would be enough time in most airports (except LHR and CDG maybe). Do you have any experience with international travel though either airport on US Air?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Make that spare baggage space earn for you.
- 2 One-way award travel: are there drawbacks?
- 3 British Airways will enforce carryon rules?
- 4 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 5 Air France Seat Assignment Question
- 6 Watch: Passengers learns that plane might have to ditch in Pacific
- 7 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 8 Long late night layover Dubai (Emirates)
- 9 Airline alliance and alliance carrier brand
- 10 Showers at LHR's Terminal 5
- 11 air canada flight times
- 12 Do you check for a flights on time statistics before you choose your flights?
- 13 Bangkok to Varanasi
- 14 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 15 Denied boarding due to visa requirements for Italy
- 16 San Francisco to Rome what is the best layover?
- 17 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 18 Rome Airport Terminal 3 Fire
- 19 Where does a US citizen go thru customs Italy to Toronto?
- 20 Baggage Charges/British Air/Vueling
- 21 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 22 Luggage transfers
- 23 Making connections in Amsterdam
- 24 United Club Heathrow
- 25 KLM - I think not!