Flying from SFO to VCE and returning FCO to SFO next year. US Air has a good schedule and decent prices. I have never flown through either PHL and CLT. Each flight has a two hour layover. It seems like that would be enough time in most airports (except LHR and CDG maybe). Do you have any experience with international travel though either airport on US Air?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID
- 2 Connecting Flight in IAD Washington to Munich-- Anxious Traveler
- 3 Tipping for Wheelchair Assistance
- 4 Flying with Air France and Alitalia (carryon and layover questions)
- 5 Is the "better" food on BA worth it.
- 6 Toronto-Atlanta-Fort Walton Beach
- 7 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 8 Global Entry advice
- 9 Discount Airlines Ok?
- 10 TXL or FRA?
- 11 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 12 Fly Royal Jordanian BKK to HKG?
- 13 The Big Black X at U.S. Immigration
- 14 Please tell me about RyanAir and EasyJet
- 15 Overnight Layover at LaGuardia
- 16 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 17 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 18 Thomas Cook Airlines PREMIUM ECONOMY from JFK-MAN return - WORTH IT?
- 19 Beach Ball headrest?
- 20 compensation for loosing a bag
- 21 Cancelling an AA miles ticket
- 22 RTW Routing Guidance
- 23 JFK or EWR?
- 24 Transit time at Narita, Tokyo. Is 1h 5m do-able?
- 25 Best Premium Economy to Copenhagen from DTW