Flying from SFO to VCE and returning FCO to SFO next year. US Air has a good schedule and decent prices. I have never flown through either PHL and CLT. Each flight has a two hour layover. It seems like that would be enough time in most airports (except LHR and CDG maybe). Do you have any experience with international travel though either airport on US Air?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 British Airways/Expedia Disaster
- 2 Ditching second and third legs on a one-way ticket
- 3 Can I upgrade on Alitalia if I'm on a Delta codeshare ticket?
- 4 British Airways will enforce carryon rules?
- 5 Singapore to Frankfurt – Singapore Airlines – Business Class
- 6 Air Canada compensation for delayed flight?
- 7 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 8 Boeing 787
- 9 Lufthansa and United mileage Plus Card
- 10 Small seats - big passengers
- 11 Travel to London/Paris/Rome
- 12 Connection in AMS from Delta to KLM
- 13 Swapped name-surname on ticket
- 14 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 15 Oversized carryon
- 16 Air travel within Europe.
- 17 United ticket (016), Lufthansa flights, NO miles?
- 18 United Club Heathrow
- 19 1 hour 20 min layover in London is it doable?
- 20 Air France business class- which flights have flat beds?
- 21 problems flying SAS to Copenhagen August?
- 22 Air France Premium Economy Worth it?
- 23 Air France 027 flat bed business seats in fall, old seats summer?
- 24 South"worst" - yet again it disappoints.
- 25 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport