Flying from SFO to VCE and returning FCO to SFO next year. US Air has a good schedule and decent prices. I have never flown through either PHL and CLT. Each flight has a two hour layover. It seems like that would be enough time in most airports (except LHR and CDG maybe). Do you have any experience with international travel though either airport on US Air?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 2 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 3 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 4 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 5 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 6 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 7 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 8 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 9 Documents for E-tickets?
- 10 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 11 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 12 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 13 Enough time
- 14 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 15 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 16 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 17 BA economy premiun seats
- 18 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 19 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 20 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 21 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 22 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 23 Voice calls during flights?
- 24 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 25 altitude sickness on a plane?