Flying from SFO to VCE and returning FCO to SFO next year. US Air has a good schedule and decent prices. I have never flown through either PHL and CLT. Each flight has a two hour layover. It seems like that would be enough time in most airports (except LHR and CDG maybe). Do you have any experience with international travel though either airport on US Air?
US Air - Layover times in PHL and CLT
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 2 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 3 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 4 Booking Annoyance
- 5 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 6 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 7 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 8 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 9 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 10 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 11 Arrival at SFO
- 12 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 13 American Airlines awards
- 14 Delta?
- 15 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 16 Delayed Luggage
- 17 Ryanair puts on airs
- 18 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 19 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 20 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 21 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 22 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 23 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 24 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 25 Air France strike over