Flying from SFO to VCE and returning FCO to SFO next year. US Air has a good schedule and decent prices. I have never flown through either PHL and CLT. Each flight has a two hour layover. It seems like that would be enough time in most airports (except LHR and CDG maybe). Do you have any experience with international travel though either airport on US Air?
US Air - Layover times in PHL and CLT
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Need Advice Regarding Schedule Change
- 2 TAP Airbus 330 Miami to Rome via Portugal
- 3 To select a seat or not>
- 4 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 5 Using half of a RT ticket
- 6 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 7 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 8 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 9 Turkish airlines
- 10 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 11 Frankfurt connection
- 12 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 13 Aadvantage seats availability
- 14 Schengen visa inquiry
- 15 Keeping AA miles alive
- 16 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 17 Singapore Airlines
- 18 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 19 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 20 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 21 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 22 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 23 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 24 United Premier status?
- 25 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US