Flying from SFO to VCE and returning FCO to SFO next year. US Air has a good schedule and decent prices. I have never flown through either PHL and CLT. Each flight has a two hour layover. It seems like that would be enough time in most airports (except LHR and CDG maybe). Do you have any experience with international travel though either airport on US Air?
US Air - Layover times in PHL and CLT
- 1 Gate Check Question
- 2 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 3 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 4 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 5 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 6 Worst US airline?
- 7 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 8 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 9 Buying business and coach tickets
- 10 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 11 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 12 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 13 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 14 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 15 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 16 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 17 Beware of Bravofly
- 18 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 19 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 20 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 21 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 22 Continue on or stopover?
- 23 Breaking up a flight
- 24 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 25 Flying to the US with engagement ring.