Flying from SFO to VCE and returning FCO to SFO next year. US Air has a good schedule and decent prices. I have never flown through either PHL and CLT. Each flight has a two hour layover. It seems like that would be enough time in most airports (except LHR and CDG maybe). Do you have any experience with international travel though either airport on US Air?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 international flight luggage pick-up waiting time
- 2 Praise for Delta One
- 3 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 4 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 5 Transiting in Nadi Airport, Fiji
- 6 http://greencoffeesupremecleanseidea.com/x-alpha-muscle/
- 7 http://justantiagingcare.com/rejuvolyte-skin-cream/
- 8 http://justantiagingcare.com/rejuvolyte-skin-cream/
- 9 Connecting flight through Amsterdam
- 10 Long layover in PHL
- 11 Boarding US-bound Flight with Expired Green Card
- 12 Good air fare?
- 13 Southwest and pax rights
- 14 American vs United
- 15 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 16 immigration passport control
- 17 Canceled Flight Compensation
- 18 Unable to Purchase on Spirit Airline?
- 19 IAH layover time
- 20 Immigration Control When Connecting Through Europe
- 21 CDG Air France flight connection to Madrid
- 22 How Would You Rate Iberia Air Customer Service?
- 23 The Top 100 Airlines
- 24 Can a person go home at a transit
- 25 Caution while booking a ticket on rcg.se