Flying from SFO to VCE and returning FCO to SFO next year. US Air has a good schedule and decent prices. I have never flown through either PHL and CLT. Each flight has a two hour layover. It seems like that would be enough time in most airports (except LHR and CDG maybe). Do you have any experience with international travel though either airport on US Air?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 무료알라딘 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 무료야마토 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 게임몽주소 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 Connecting through Pearson (Europe-USA) on 2 tickets
- 5 BA strike through August! Should I book alternate flights?
- 6 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 7 AC Montreal-FCO: scheduling train to Florence
- 8 American Airlines to SAS
- 9 Suggestion for travel agent just to book flights?
- 10 Solo trip to Spain ..then on to London on own???
- 11 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 12 2017 World's Top 100 Airlines Identified
- 13 JFK-LHR-Athens. How much time is needed at Heathrow?
- 14 procedure to get tourist visa to austria for Indian
- 15 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 16 Long flight tips and entertainment
- 17 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 18 Norwegian Airlines in Chicago
- 19 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 20 UA Mileage FF Changes
- 21 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 22 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 23 Is it necessary to book a longer layover for this?
- 24 Traveling to US through Madrid
- 25 El Salvador plane change