Flying from SFO to VCE and returning FCO to SFO next year. US Air has a good schedule and decent prices. I have never flown through either PHL and CLT. Each flight has a two hour layover. It seems like that would be enough time in most airports (except LHR and CDG maybe). Do you have any experience with international travel though either airport on US Air?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 My Topic TitleOverhead luggage for Embraer 145 jets?
- 2 flights to Basel
- 3 Southwest Airlines questions
- 4 Anyone on SQ 403 Singapore Airlines 10th Oct
- 5 Cathay Vs. What Other Airline for nervous flyer (NYC>HKA)
- 6 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 7 Is Alitalia that bad?
- 8 Air Berlin and Brussels Airlines questions
- 9 Interesting piece on why and how airlines are making you miserable
- 10 2 airlines baggage transfer
- 11 KLM carry on restrictions
- 12 Istanbul (Sabiha Gökçen) to Frankfurt–Turkish Airlines–Business Class
- 13 REVIEW: Cathay Pacific Business Class
- 14 Small seats - big passengers
- 15 REVIEW: Cathay Pacific Premium Economy
- 16 Iceland/Alaska Air new partnership
- 17 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 18 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 19 Volaris ticket purchase
- 20 Alitalia
- 21 Reviews of Aer Lingus
- 22 Allegiant Ai
- 23 Ditching second and third legs on a one-way ticket
- 24 Warning if flying Etihad Airways
- 25 No more foreign conversion fees on my AA card?