Flying from SFO to VCE and returning FCO to SFO next year. US Air has a good schedule and decent prices. I have never flown through either PHL and CLT. Each flight has a two hour layover. It seems like that would be enough time in most airports (except LHR and CDG maybe). Do you have any experience with international travel though either airport on US Air?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Cheap flights to Europe from Pittsburg
- 2 Global Entry problem
- 3 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 4 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 5 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 6 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 7 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 8 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 9 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 10 Miami International Airport
- 11 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 12 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 13 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 14 Question on checkin for international
- 15 travelling with ensure
- 16 Connection time
- 17 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 18 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 19 Award travel and fees
- 20 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 21 PHL layover
- 22 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 23 searching for flights on Kayak
- 24 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 25 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track