Flying from SFO to VCE and returning FCO to SFO next year. US Air has a good schedule and decent prices. I have never flown through either PHL and CLT. Each flight has a two hour layover. It seems like that would be enough time in most airports (except LHR and CDG maybe). Do you have any experience with international travel though either airport on US Air?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Admirals Club Lounge Access for First Class Int'l Passengers?
- 2 First time, Best Business class?
- 3 Using half of a round trip ticket...
- 4 Changing Dates on United FF award tix
- 5 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 6 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 7 Which airport for connection to/from Europe?
- 8 Best ideas to pack in your carry on?
- 9 Eurowings & Cologne Airpot
- 10 Handicap assistance at FCO
- 11 Miami>LHR>AMS
- 12 From NYC to MAD and to NYC from LISBON..direct flights
- 13 Comments on BA BOS-LHR flights, equipment
- 14 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 15 KLM is unfair to vegetarians!
- 16 Using American Miles
- 17 Changing airlines n 1.5 h in CDG, is it possible?
- 18 Airline sold ticket with short connection
- 19 Student Universe
- 20 Instant Cold Compress and TSA
- 21 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 22 Very Large Quantities of R/X in Carry On
- 23 Immigration Check Query.
- 24 Sandwiches on the plane
- 25 Air Canada Poor Customer Service Attitude