Flying from SFO to VCE and returning FCO to SFO next year. US Air has a good schedule and decent prices. I have never flown through either PHL and CLT. Each flight has a two hour layover. It seems like that would be enough time in most airports (except LHR and CDG maybe). Do you have any experience with international travel though either airport on US Air?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://maxhealthtips.com/zytek-xl/
- 2 Delta to Tel Aviv from JFK
- 3 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 4 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 5 SFO runway closures ?
- 6 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 7 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 8 Carry on
- 9 Car seat harassment
- 10 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 11 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 12 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 13 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 14 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 15 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 16 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 17 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 18 WestJet to add budget line
- 19 gate distance
- 20 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 21 Luggage tag
- 22 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 23 Departing FCO
- 24 carryon fee on international flights?
- 25 Incomplete first name on international ticket