We are flying to Asia next month on United and have paid extra for the United Economy Plus for more room. Was wondering as we get closer to the flight time whether the airline may give us the opportunity to upgrade to business class at a lower price than it is now? Have checked the seating for the flight off and on and still appears to be quite a few business class seats unbooked. Thanks!
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 2 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 3 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 4 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 5 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 6 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 7 Subject to Government Approval?
- 8 Gate Check Question
- 9 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 10 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 11 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 12 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 13 Worst US airline?
- 14 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 15 Buying business and coach tickets
- 16 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 17 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 18 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 19 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 20 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 21 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 24 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 25 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement