Please excuse my ignorance but we recently booked an airfare on Lufthansa and the travel confirmation says 'upgradeable fare'. What exactly does this mean? That we can use our points to upgrade? Does this not apply to all fares? Madly curious, it is rare when we book fares to see something that sounds so tantalising!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 2 Cheapest method to transfer from Dulles to Reagan Airport?
- 3 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 4 Security lines at IAD
- 5 CDG transit time
- 6 Ryanair
- 7 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 8 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 9 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 10 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 11 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 12 A horror story about Justfly
- 13 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 14 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 15 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 16 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 17 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 18 Day of the week for the best price
- 19 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 20 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 21 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 22 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class
- 23 Expired Canadian PR card
- 24 TAP Miami to Nice
- 25 2 hours layover