Please excuse my ignorance but we recently booked an airfare on Lufthansa and the travel confirmation says 'upgradeable fare'. What exactly does this mean? That we can use our points to upgrade? Does this not apply to all fares? Madly curious, it is rare when we book fares to see something that sounds so tantalising!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 2 Flying 3 days post knee surgery
- 3 Cheap flights to Europe from Pittsburg
- 4 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 5 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 6 Airtreks and Bootsnall
- 7 Miami International Airport
- 8 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 9 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 10 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 11 Question on checkin for international
- 12 travelling with ensure
- 13 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 14 Connection time
- 15 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 16 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 17 Award travel and fees
- 18 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 19 PHL layover
- 20 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 21 searching for flights on Kayak
- 22 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 23 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 24 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 25 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare