Please excuse my ignorance but we recently booked an airfare on Lufthansa and the travel confirmation says 'upgradeable fare'. What exactly does this mean? That we can use our points to upgrade? Does this not apply to all fares? Madly curious, it is rare when we book fares to see something that sounds so tantalising!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 2 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 3 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 4 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 5 Traveling to Spain in March
- 6 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 7 Google Flights ?
- 8 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 9 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 10 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 11 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 12 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 13 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 14 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 15 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 16 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 17 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 18 Flying "Backwards"
- 19 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 20 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 21 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 22 Delta and Virgin
- 23 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 24 Newark connection
- 25 Which airline for Paris/Nice?