Please excuse my ignorance but we recently booked an airfare on Lufthansa and the travel confirmation says 'upgradeable fare'. What exactly does this mean? That we can use our points to upgrade? Does this not apply to all fares? Madly curious, it is rare when we book fares to see something that sounds so tantalising!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Tipping for Wheelchair Assistance
- 2 Is the "better" food on BA worth it.
- 3 Toronto-Atlanta-Fort Walton Beach
- 4 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 5 Global Entry advice
- 6 Discount Airlines Ok?
- 7 TXL or FRA?
- 8 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 9 Fly Royal Jordanian BKK to HKG?
- 10 The Big Black X at U.S. Immigration
- 11 Please tell me about RyanAir and EasyJet
- 12 Overnight Layover at LaGuardia
- 13 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 14 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 15 Thomas Cook Airlines PREMIUM ECONOMY from JFK-MAN return - WORTH IT?
- 16 Beach Ball headrest?
- 17 compensation for loosing a bag
- 18 Cancelling an AA miles ticket
- 19 RTW Routing Guidance
- 20 JFK or EWR?
- 21 Transit time at Narita, Tokyo. Is 1h 5m do-able?
- 22 Best Premium Economy to Copenhagen from DTW
- 23 Virgin Vs. Delta BOS-LHR
- 24 Gifting AA miles
- 25 How do I book AA award flights using two different account numbers?