Looking at a great flight on United from MSY (New Orleans) thru IAD to LHR (Heathrow) on a Thursday, arriving at IAD at 9:18pm. BUT, the clincher is that the connection time is only 44 minutes. Is this even in the ballpark of realistic? I've never connected at this airport, but I've never even considered any flight with this small a window of time to connect for an international flight.
Any experts here that can help me with this? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Experiences with weather waivers?
- 2 TSA pre-approved?
- 3 got bumped-how full was flight?
- 4 Question
- 5 SFO runway closures ?
- 6 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 7 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 8 Help!
- 9 A horror story about Justfly
- 10 Amaszonas Airlines
- 11 El Salvador plane change
- 12 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 13 You gotta love Southwest
- 14 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 15 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 16 Condor phone number???
- 17 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 18 Connection time
- 19 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 20 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 21 Carry on
- 22 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 23 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 24 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 25 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?