Looking at a great flight on United from MSY (New Orleans) thru IAD to LHR (Heathrow) on a Thursday, arriving at IAD at 9:18pm. BUT, the clincher is that the connection time is only 44 minutes. Is this even in the ballpark of realistic? I've never connected at this airport, but I've never even considered any flight with this small a window of time to connect for an international flight.
Any experts here that can help me with this? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Business Class 1-800-273-3602 British Airways Business Class Number
- 2 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 3 Tramadol
- 4 easyJet westard-ho
- 5 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 6 Transiting through FRA
- 7 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 8 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 9 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 10 question about changing terminals
- 11 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 12 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 13 Group Travel on Southwest
- 14 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 15 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 16 BA short turnaround time
- 17 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 18 helli
- 19 redress number question
- 20 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 21 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 22 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 23 How is this possible?
- 24 Connection time at Heathrow
- 25 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?