Looking at a great flight on United from MSY (New Orleans) thru IAD to LHR (Heathrow) on a Thursday, arriving at IAD at 9:18pm. BUT, the clincher is that the connection time is only 44 minutes. Is this even in the ballpark of realistic? I've never connected at this airport, but I've never even considered any flight with this small a window of time to connect for an international flight.
Any experts here that can help me with this? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://supplementlab.org/alpha-monster-advanced/
- 2 http://megacleanseradvice.com/biogenic-xr/
- 3 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 4 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 5 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 6 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 7 Documents for E-tickets?
- 8 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 9 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 10 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 11 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 12 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 13 Enough time
- 14 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 15 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 16 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 17 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 18 BA economy premiun seats
- 19 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 20 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 21 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 22 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 23 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 24 Voice calls during flights?
- 25 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?