Looking at a great flight on United from MSY (New Orleans) thru IAD to LHR (Heathrow) on a Thursday, arriving at IAD at 9:18pm. BUT, the clincher is that the connection time is only 44 minutes. Is this even in the ballpark of realistic? I've never connected at this airport, but I've never even considered any flight with this small a window of time to connect for an international flight.
Any experts here that can help me with this? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 2 Traveling to Spain in March
- 3 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 4 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 5 Google Flights ?
- 6 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 7 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 8 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 9 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 10 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 11 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 12 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 13 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 14 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 15 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 16 Flying "Backwards"
- 17 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 18 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 19 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 20 Delta and Virgin
- 21 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 22 Newark connection
- 23 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 24 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 25 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz