Continental will not let me use miles and cash to upgrade one leg (US to France) of our United/Continental codeshare trip because I purchased the whole trip on the United web site and that flight is listed as United operated by Continental. United won't let me upgrade from their end because it is a Continental flight. Continental tells me to have United make the codeshare a "pure" Continental flight so my upgrade can be applied. United tells me they can do that, but will have to re-price the whole trip. I don't get it. Why would it matter to United if I pay for an upgrade on Continental?
I was able to pay for extra leg room on the very same Continental flight (through Continental web site), but now they can't process a ff+cash upgrade request?
ai yi yi.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 HP@ printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPPORT C*Are
- 2 AVG@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 Traveling to US through Madrid
- 4 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 5 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 6 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?
- 7 Question about dropping ORD-YYZ leg of HNL-ORD-YYZ
- 8 Is buying from a 3rd party site a good idea?
- 9 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 10 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 11 Traveling abroad with gift box as carry-on?
- 12 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 13 El Salvador plane change
- 14 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 15 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 16 United and ANA
- 17 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 18 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 19 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 20 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 21 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 22 Porter or Air Canada?
- 23 Going through security with herbs?
- 24 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 25 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??