I'm planning on booking a United FF award to Bangkok for early next year. One has to book that far in advance at times to get seats. In looking at my options most of them include a partner airline. I can select my seats on United online but it does not allow me to select my seats on the partner airline. In most cases its Thai but in some cases its Asianna or All Nippon. How can I select my seats on these partner airlines? I want to be able to confirm my seating at the time of booking (and not 24 hours before flight time as I have seen before in some cases). Is it even possible to get seats at the time of booking and be confirmed for those seats. I don't want to risk getting lousy seats on that portion of our journey.
United FF Award- Partner Airline Seat Selection
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 TAP Portuguese Air
- 2 AA Business Class seats from DFW to CDG and back to ORD - quality?
- 3 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 4 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 5 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 6 Oxford to Athens and back to London
- 7 Time needed between flights?
- 8 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 9 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 10 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 11 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 12 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 13 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 14 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 15 redeeming dividend miles
- 16 Keeping AA miles alive
- 17 Taxis at CDG......
- 18 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 19 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 20 KLM stinks
- 21 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 22 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 23 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 24 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 25 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service