I am leaving on Friday from EWR to GVA. I booked my tickets back in April and did pick my seats at the time. Today, I received the usual email about upgrading my seat, etc. So I went to check on my seats and sure enough they were moved. I checked and there was no aircraft change. I do notice however, the seats I picked are now labeled economy plus and available. I think that is really messed up. I can handle the one seat change but I find the other seat change unacceptable (I am in the very last seat of the plane by the bathroom). I know there is probably nothing I can do except pay extra as there are no other "free" seats left but does anyone have any other advice?
United Changed My Seat
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 2 Visas and flight diversions
- 3 Half Empty Airliner
- 4 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 5 AA or BA to OSL
- 6 Non Refundable Tickets
- 7 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 8 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 9 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 10 AA and USair
- 11 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 12 Ailine security- a strange question
- 13 Paris-London-Dublin
- 14 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 15 Should I purchase now?
- 16 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 17 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 18 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 19 Duty Free Liquor
- 20 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 21 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 24 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage
- 25 connecting flight in Frankfurt how long a layover is necessary