I am leaving on Friday from EWR to GVA. I booked my tickets back in April and did pick my seats at the time. Today, I received the usual email about upgrading my seat, etc. So I went to check on my seats and sure enough they were moved. I checked and there was no aircraft change. I do notice however, the seats I picked are now labeled economy plus and available. I think that is really messed up. I can handle the one seat change but I find the other seat change unacceptable (I am in the very last seat of the plane by the bathroom). I know there is probably nothing I can do except pay extra as there are no other "free" seats left but does anyone have any other advice?
United Changed My Seat
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Airfare for direct flight from Boston (BOS) to Paris (CDG) in April
- 2 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 3 upgrading flights
- 4 SFO-ORD-BRU: 40 minutes changeover at ORD??
- 5 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 6 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 7 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 8 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 9 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 10 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 11 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 12 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 13 Sharing an excellent experience
- 14 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 15 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 16 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 17 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 18 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 19 Jetstar Business Class
- 20 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 21 spirit airlines usa
- 22 Using AA ff miles for Asia
- 23 How far in advance to book award travel
- 24 Compensation from United Airlines for denial of boarding (involuntary)
- 25 Which airlines serve sparking mineral water to economy passengers?