I am leaving on Friday from EWR to GVA. I booked my tickets back in April and did pick my seats at the time. Today, I received the usual email about upgrading my seat, etc. So I went to check on my seats and sure enough they were moved. I checked and there was no aircraft change. I do notice however, the seats I picked are now labeled economy plus and available. I think that is really messed up. I can handle the one seat change but I find the other seat change unacceptable (I am in the very last seat of the plane by the bathroom). I know there is probably nothing I can do except pay extra as there are no other "free" seats left but does anyone have any other advice?
United Changed My Seat
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 2 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 3 Don't fly UNITED Airlines...they are pirates
- 4 Delta in Amsterdam
- 5 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 6 United Airlines
- 7 Layover Time
- 8 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 9 Beware of Bravofly
- 10 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 11 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 12 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 13 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 14 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 15 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 16 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 17 When to buy tickets
- 18 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 19 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 20 TSA hand wipe
- 21 Delta question?
- 22 Layover in London
- 23 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 24 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 25 British Air or Air France