I am leaving on Friday from EWR to GVA. I booked my tickets back in April and did pick my seats at the time. Today, I received the usual email about upgrading my seat, etc. So I went to check on my seats and sure enough they were moved. I checked and there was no aircraft change. I do notice however, the seats I picked are now labeled economy plus and available. I think that is really messed up. I can handle the one seat change but I find the other seat change unacceptable (I am in the very last seat of the plane by the bathroom). I know there is probably nothing I can do except pay extra as there are no other "free" seats left but does anyone have any other advice?
United Changed My Seat
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Subject to Government Approval?
- 2 Gate Check Question
- 3 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 4 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 5 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 6 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 7 Worst US airline?
- 8 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 9 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 10 Buying business and coach tickets
- 11 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 12 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 13 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 14 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 15 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 16 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 17 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 18 Beware of Bravofly
- 19 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 20 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 21 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 22 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 23 Continue on or stopover?
- 24 Breaking up a flight
- 25 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014