I live in Philly so I should like US Airways, but United is so much better. There is hubs are in the bigger cities (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago), not like US Airways and American which have hubs in places like Dallas and Charlotte which aren't the biggest of the biggest cities. I also like the Denver hub, because you have an easier trip to the Mountain time zone,not having to stop in Chicago.
United= Best Airline
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 2 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 3 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 4 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 5 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 6 Air France strike over
- 7 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 8 Questions asked by CBP
- 9 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 10 Buying access to airport lounges
- 11 Strange extra security ATL-DCA yesterday
- 12 Air France Pilots Strike
- 13 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 14 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 15 Air Canada - UTL flight
- 16 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 17 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 18 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 19 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 20 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 21 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 22 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 23 787-9 Dreamliner
- 24 Turkish airline denying boarding and not fly us to final destination
- 25 What are Level 1 and, especially, Level 2 on AmAirlines Advantage tickets?