I live in Philly so I should like US Airways, but United is so much better. There is hubs are in the bigger cities (Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago), not like US Airways and American which have hubs in places like Dallas and Charlotte which aren't the biggest of the biggest cities. I also like the Denver hub, because you have an easier trip to the Mountain time zone,not having to stop in Chicago.
United= Best Airline
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 2 United Airlines
- 3 Layover Time
- 4 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 5 Delta in Amsterdam
- 6 Beware of Bravofly
- 7 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 8 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 9 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 10 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 11 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 12 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 13 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 14 When to buy tickets
- 15 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 16 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 17 TSA hand wipe
- 18 Delta question?
- 19 Layover in London
- 20 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 21 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 22 British Air or Air France
- 23 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 24 Please help with Delta miles
- 25 How is Verling Airllibes?