I am an exchange stundent in Michigan. Sadly my last week began today and i started packing. Im gonna fly back to germany with united airlines...I have two packed suitcases, a backpack, a laptop and a small spoirtpack as a carry-on. Furthermore the weight of the second suitcase is more like 100 pounf then the 50 they say on the website...Any ideas how high my fees are gonna be...Im about to call them but sometimes people who travel alot know tricks to make everything easier and cheaper
United airlines luggage
- 1 Kitchens Nottingham Area
- 2 Flight connection in Brussels: Help!!
- 3 What do I owe to a Travel Agent?
- 4 Beware of Bravofly
- 5 Great coffee
- 6 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 7 US customs forms questions
- 8 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 9 LAX customs HELP
- 10 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 11 flights to israel from ny
- 12 Flights to Europe
- 13 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 14 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 15 easyJet cabin baggage
- 16 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 17 Award Availability
- 18 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 19 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 20 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 21 Expedia points?
- 22 Traveling with Cremains
- 23 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 24 self check in kiosks
- 25 How does duty free shopping work?