They now plan to track how much money you are paying for your airline tickets. Taxes are not included. If you fly in November and return in June of the following year, how does that work? It will certainly be harder to make 1K unless one purchases some Business Class tickets.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 www.exploretrip.com - anyone?
- 2 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 3 Car seat harassment
- 4 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 5 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 6 SFO runway closures ?
- 7 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 8 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 9 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 10 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 11 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 12 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 13 Carry on
- 14 WestJet to add budget line
- 15 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 16 gate distance
- 17 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 18 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 19 Luggage tag
- 20 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 21 Departing FCO
- 22 carryon fee on international flights?
- 23 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 24 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 25 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel