The only bras I own are underwire. What might I expect going through security for a flight to the UK? Should I go 'sans' to avoid problems? Clean responses please!
Underwire bra at security
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 2 SFO-ORD-BRU: 40 minutes changeover at ORD??
- 3 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 4 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 5 upgrading flights
- 6 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 7 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 8 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 9 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 10 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 11 Sharing an excellent experience
- 12 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 13 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 14 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 15 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 16 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 17 Jetstar Business Class
- 18 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 19 spirit airlines usa
- 20 Using AA ff miles for Asia
- 21 How far in advance to book award travel
- 22 Compensation from United Airlines for denial of boarding (involuntary)
- 23 Which airlines serve sparking mineral water to economy passengers?
- 24 Condor Airlines?
- 25 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?