The only bras I own are underwire. What might I expect going through security for a flight to the UK? Should I go 'sans' to avoid problems? Clean responses please!
Underwire bra at security
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 2 Trying to decide which carrier to use
- 3 Turkish Airlines- horrible experience
- 4 Our first overseas flight but scared - please help!
- 5 New security procedures.
- 6 Used the new customs kiosks at ATL
- 7 Munich Airport Baggage Storage
- 8 flight delay
- 9 Near Miss in Barcelona
- 10 Beware of Bravofly
- 11 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 12 Book explaining flight landing and hold procedures etc?
- 13 Clearing customs w/checked bgg and onward domestic flight
- 14 Frankfurt Airport - Re-entry
- 15 Booking a Flight on Multiple Airlines
- 16 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 17 AA International Flights??
- 18 Should we ask compensation for this lengthy delay?
- 19 Which term at Rome for DL to JFK operated by Alitalia
- 20 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 21 carrying medication from India to toronto
- 22 Anerican Airlines international flights
- 23 1 hour Heathrow connection possible?
- 24 Is I hr 10 min enough connection time at CDG?
- 25 Norwegian Air Shuttle-Long-haul