I will be relocating to the US and both airlines have the routes I will need. I have flown both airlines in the past but niether airline recently. I have no miles with eiether as I used up all my UA and AA ff miles, overall which is the better airline to be loyal to? I find AA to be more expensive than UA but there's got to be a reason why UA is cheaper? Is Aa better overall? Thanks.
UA or AA
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 2 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 3 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 4 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 5 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 6 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 7 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 8 Booking Annoyance
- 9 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 10 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 11 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 12 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 13 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 14 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 15 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 16 Arrival at SFO
- 17 American Airlines awards
- 18 Delta?
- 19 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 20 Delayed Luggage
- 21 Ryanair puts on airs
- 22 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 23 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 24 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 25 Seat selection help Korean Air