I'm trying to book a RT trip on Business from SFO to Istanbul using United miles, but the routes so far are pretty convoluted. So I'm wondering whether anyone has flown on Turkish Air's so-called "comfort" level (between cattle and business.) It's pretty reasonably priced; we cold just hop to LAX and then fly direct from there. Any opinions or experience?
Turkish Air "comfort" class?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 2 "The airport has no ballast - you have to get off"
- 3 SAS Airlines from SFO to CDG
- 4 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 5 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 6 upgrading flights
- 7 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 8 Airfare for direct flight from Boston (BOS) to Paris (CDG) in April
- 9 SFO-ORD-BRU: 40 minutes changeover at ORD??
- 10 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 11 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 12 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 13 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 14 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 15 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 16 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 17 Sharing an excellent experience
- 18 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 19 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 20 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 21 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 22 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 23 Jetstar Business Class
- 24 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 25 spirit airlines usa