Hi, I am trying to use Allegiant Air. The main reason is that a very sick friend can make a non stop flight from a small town. No stops, less stress. In any event, I have been trying to use their web site for two days and have been unable to get on. The message says this is due to heavy usage. When I tried the phone, I got a similar message. My question is this, has anyone else had this issue that solved it? If so, how? Does anyone know of other airlines that can fly nonstop from either Huntington or Charleston WV to Tampa or Sarasota, FL? Thanks for your help.
Trying to Use Allegiant Air
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 2 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 3 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 4 Visas and flight diversions
- 5 Half Empty Airliner
- 6 AA or BA to OSL
- 7 Non Refundable Tickets
- 8 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 9 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 10 AA and USair
- 11 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 12 Ailine security- a strange question
- 13 Paris-London-Dublin
- 14 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 15 Should I purchase now?
- 16 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 17 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 18 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 19 Duty Free Liquor
- 20 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 21 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 24 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage
- 25 connecting flight in Frankfurt how long a layover is necessary