Hi, I am trying to use Allegiant Air. The main reason is that a very sick friend can make a non stop flight from a small town. No stops, less stress. In any event, I have been trying to use their web site for two days and have been unable to get on. The message says this is due to heavy usage. When I tried the phone, I got a similar message. My question is this, has anyone else had this issue that solved it? If so, how? Does anyone know of other airlines that can fly nonstop from either Huntington or Charleston WV to Tampa or Sarasota, FL? Thanks for your help.
Trying to Use Allegiant Air
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 2 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 3 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 4 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 5 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 6 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 7 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 8 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 9 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 10 Subject to Government Approval?
- 11 Gate Check Question
- 12 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 13 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 14 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 15 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 16 Worst US airline?
- 17 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 18 Buying business and coach tickets
- 19 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 20 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 21 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 22 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 23 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 24 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 25 Beware of Bravofly