I used to use a great service on Travelocity. I could type in my origin airport and the dates I was available and they would present flight/hotel packages in ascending order of price. Basically the concept is if I can show up at JFK on Friday, where can I go for the weekend and how much will it cost? If I happened to be free I would periodically spend 5 min searching and was always doing trips to destinations I had never considered before!
Since that has disappeared, I have traveled less as having to come up with all possible destinations in case I want to go somewhere ends up taking more time than the trip itself. Is there anywhere this still exits? For example, looks like I might be free this weekend so would like to spend a few minutes seeing what is available to me since I can show up at JFK on Friday.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 2 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 3 Aiports in Paris
- 4 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 5 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 6 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 7 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 8 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 9 Laguardia hassle?
- 10 Parking at JFK
- 11 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 12 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 13 Justfly.com
- 14 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 15 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 16 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 17 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 18 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 19 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 20 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 21 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 22 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
- 23 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 24 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 25 Changing Dates on United FF award tix