I used to use a great service on Travelocity. I could type in my origin airport and the dates I was available and they would present flight/hotel packages in ascending order of price. Basically the concept is if I can show up at JFK on Friday, where can I go for the weekend and how much will it cost? If I happened to be free I would periodically spend 5 min searching and was always doing trips to destinations I had never considered before!
Since that has disappeared, I have traveled less as having to come up with all possible destinations in case I want to go somewhere ends up taking more time than the trip itself. Is there anywhere this still exits? For example, looks like I might be free this weekend so would like to spend a few minutes seeing what is available to me since I can show up at JFK on Friday.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 새만금카지노【 HOT424。COM 】중국호텔바카라
- 2 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 3 Check your electronics or fly American
- 4 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 5 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 6 Flying through Casablanca
- 7 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 8 what if connecting flight cancels
- 9 enough time for this flight?
- 10 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 11 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 12 EasyJet
- 13 TSA OR Global Entry
- 14 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 15 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 16 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 17 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 18 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 19 Amsterdam flight change
- 20 AA FF flights
- 21 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 22 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 23 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 24 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 25 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!