I used to use a great service on Travelocity. I could type in my origin airport and the dates I was available and they would present flight/hotel packages in ascending order of price. Basically the concept is if I can show up at JFK on Friday, where can I go for the weekend and how much will it cost? If I happened to be free I would periodically spend 5 min searching and was always doing trips to destinations I had never considered before!
Since that has disappeared, I have traveled less as having to come up with all possible destinations in case I want to go somewhere ends up taking more time than the trip itself. Is there anywhere this still exits? For example, looks like I might be free this weekend so would like to spend a few minutes seeing what is available to me since I can show up at JFK on Friday.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSES,ID CARDS,BIRTH CERTIFICATES, GREEN CARD
- 2 Tramadol
- 3 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 4 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 5 Connection time at Heathrow
- 6 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 7 Hypothetical question
- 8 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 9 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 10 Headphones on planes
- 11 redress number question
- 12 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 13 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 14 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 15 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 16 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 17 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 18 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 19 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 20 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 21 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 22 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 23 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 24 Bravofly issue
- 25 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?