I been travelling around south-east asia for 5 months.
I have an Australian passport.
My passport has 5 and a half months left before it reaches its expiry date.
I want to fly home in 2-3 weeks from vietnam.
Actually, I would like to spend a day or two in KL after vietnam and then fly home.
If I fly from Saigon to KL and I make it on to the plane but KL immigration realize the expiry date once ive landed in KL, will they send me on the next flight back to Australia at my expense? or will they send me back to Saigon and make me renew my passport there?
What if I have a flight to KL and then a flight to Australia a few days after landing in KL already booked. If I show them my continuing flight already booked are they likely to just let me stay a few days and then continue to Australia?
If I make it through immigration in KL and noone realizes and then spend a day or two and then fly to australia will this be a problem considering i'm flying into my own country?
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Software Company In Indore - Best Web Development Company
- 2 Flying through Casablanca
- 3 Check your electronics or fly American
- 4 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 5 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 6 what if connecting flight cancels
- 7 enough time for this flight?
- 8 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 9 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 10 EasyJet
- 11 TSA OR Global Entry
- 12 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 13 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 14 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 15 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 16 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 17 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 18 Amsterdam flight change
- 19 AA FF flights
- 20 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 21 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 22 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 23 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 24 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!
- 25 Delta or El Al to Israel?
Travelling to Australia on a passport with less then 6 months validity?