I been travelling around south-east asia for 5 months.
I have an Australian passport.
My passport has 5 and a half months left before it reaches its expiry date.
I want to fly home in 2-3 weeks from vietnam.
Actually, I would like to spend a day or two in KL after vietnam and then fly home.
If I fly from Saigon to KL and I make it on to the plane but KL immigration realize the expiry date once ive landed in KL, will they send me on the next flight back to Australia at my expense? or will they send me back to Saigon and make me renew my passport there?
What if I have a flight to KL and then a flight to Australia a few days after landing in KL already booked. If I show them my continuing flight already booked are they likely to just let me stay a few days and then continue to Australia?
If I make it through immigration in KL and noone realizes and then spend a day or two and then fly to australia will this be a problem considering i'm flying into my own country?
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 2 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 3 Connection time at Heathrow
- 4 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 5 Hypothetical question
- 6 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 7 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 8 Headphones on planes
- 9 redress number question
- 10 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 11 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 12 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 13 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 14 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 15 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 16 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 17 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 18 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 19 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 20 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 21 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 22 Bravofly issue
- 23 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 24 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!
- 25 First time traveler in need of serious advices
Travelling to Australia on a passport with less then 6 months validity?