We will be traving from Phoenix to Rome, connecting in CLT. We have a 1 hour 15 minute layover in CLT and we are wondering if that will be enough time?
Thanks fir any info!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://testoupmaxfacts.com/vmax-male-enhancement-reviews/
- 2 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 3 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 4 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 5 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 6 Traveling to Spain in March
- 7 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 8 Google Flights ?
- 9 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 10 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 11 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 12 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 13 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 14 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 15 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 16 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 17 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 18 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 19 Flying "Backwards"
- 20 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 21 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 22 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 23 Delta and Virgin
- 24 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 25 Newark connection