I'm trying to figure out how I want to travel with my passport, tickets, reservations credit cards and other valuables. I see that other travelers have solved this (and similar) dilemma very nicely. I've used the folder thing that goes around your neck, handy, but not secretive and it's bulky. I've used the money belt, secretive and slim no matter what I put in it but awful trying to get to it (from under my clothes). Now, there's a very neat travel vest with inside pockets that's lightweight and I can stash everything in the inside pockets. If I got one of these do i go thru the security machine with it on or take it off and put it in the bin? (this bothers me as it's off my person) How does everyone else handle this? What are you using that's easy to get to but secure?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AA or BA to OSL
- 2 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 3 Non Refundable Tickets
- 4 Half Empty Airliner
- 5 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 6 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 7 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 8 AA and USair
- 9 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 10 Ailine security- a strange question
- 11 Paris-London-Dublin
- 12 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 13 Should I purchase now?
- 14 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 15 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 16 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 17 Duty Free Liquor
- 18 Visas and flight diversions
- 19 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 20 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 23 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage
- 24 connecting flight in Frankfurt how long a layover is necessary
- 25 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!