I'm trying to figure out how I want to travel with my passport, tickets, reservations credit cards and other valuables. I see that other travelers have solved this (and similar) dilemma very nicely. I've used the folder thing that goes around your neck, handy, but not secretive and it's bulky. I've used the money belt, secretive and slim no matter what I put in it but awful trying to get to it (from under my clothes). Now, there's a very neat travel vest with inside pockets that's lightweight and I can stash everything in the inside pockets. If I got one of these do i go thru the security machine with it on or take it off and put it in the bin? (this bothers me as it's off my person) How does everyone else handle this? What are you using that's easy to get to but secure?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 2 Time needed between flights?
- 3 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 4 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 5 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 6 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 7 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 8 TAP Portuguese Air
- 9 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 10 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 11 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 12 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 13 redeeming dividend miles
- 14 Keeping AA miles alive
- 15 Taxis at CDG......
- 16 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 17 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 18 KLM stinks
- 19 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 20 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 21 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 22 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 23 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 24 To select a seat or not>
- 25 Using half of a RT ticket