I'm trying to figure out how I want to travel with my passport, tickets, reservations credit cards and other valuables. I see that other travelers have solved this (and similar) dilemma very nicely. I've used the folder thing that goes around your neck, handy, but not secretive and it's bulky. I've used the money belt, secretive and slim no matter what I put in it but awful trying to get to it (from under my clothes). Now, there's a very neat travel vest with inside pockets that's lightweight and I can stash everything in the inside pockets. If I got one of these do i go thru the security machine with it on or take it off and put it in the bin? (this bothers me as it's off my person) How does everyone else handle this? What are you using that's easy to get to but secure?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Changing flights
- 2 Etihad is an anagram of 'I hated...'
- 3 Mobile Board Passes--
- 4 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 5 Business Class Summer Sales
- 6 Choices for Air - AF, KLM via Europe OR SAA via JNB to HARARE, Zim
- 7 AA or BA to OSL
- 8 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 9 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 10 Visas and flight diversions
- 11 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 12 Half Empty Airliner
- 13 Non Refundable Tickets
- 14 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 15 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 16 AA and USair
- 17 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 18 Ailine security- a strange question
- 19 Paris-London-Dublin
- 20 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 21 Should I purchase now?
- 22 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 23 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 24 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 25 Duty Free Liquor