I'm trying to figure out how I want to travel with my passport, tickets, reservations credit cards and other valuables. I see that other travelers have solved this (and similar) dilemma very nicely. I've used the folder thing that goes around your neck, handy, but not secretive and it's bulky. I've used the money belt, secretive and slim no matter what I put in it but awful trying to get to it (from under my clothes). Now, there's a very neat travel vest with inside pockets that's lightweight and I can stash everything in the inside pockets. If I got one of these do i go thru the security machine with it on or take it off and put it in the bin? (this bothers me as it's off my person) How does everyone else handle this? What are you using that's easy to get to but secure?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 To select a seat or not>
- 2 1 Hour 1 minute connection in Newark
- 3 Using half of a RT ticket
- 4 Need Advice Regarding Schedule Change
- 5 ATL - domestic flight use security International terminal?
- 6 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 7 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 8 Turkish airlines
- 9 What to do at toronto airport ??
- 10 Frankfurt connection
- 11 Turkish Airlines / Layover at IST questions
- 12 Aadvantage seats availability
- 13 Schengen visa inquiry
- 14 Keeping AA miles alive
- 15 Singapore Airlines SilverKris Lounge Singapore Changi Airport
- 16 Singapore Airlines
- 17 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 18 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 19 Malaysia-Singapore-Taiwan
- 20 New rules for United Mileage Plus elite qualification
- 21 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim?
- 22 RUH to AMS via CDG-1 hr layover enough?
- 23 United Premier status?
- 24 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 25 Independent ticketing