I'm searching for a particular tray table travel pillow I saw on a TV show. Based on my experience, I think it would work admirably well for me. The pillow I saw was never named, so I can't just search the name. The pillow was inflatable. It appeared from the side like a fat triangle with the pointy top lopped off. There was a hole through the middle so that you could place your hands/arms inside underneath your head. The overall effect was rather like resting your head forward onto a puffy winter muff, but without compressing the arms as the blow up nature meant it kept the opening for arms wide. A friend said they'd seen this exact pillow in the sky mall, but I wasn't able to locate it.
Travel Pillow Search
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 When to book?
- 2 Airside lounges at HKG: recommendations?
- 3 Business Class
- 4 US Airways schedule changes
- 5 Need Advice on EU 261--contact Lufthansa or United for compensation?
- 6 never fly LIAT
- 7 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 8 Comparing Business Class Experience: AA, USAir International
- 9 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 10 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 11 Lufthansa Intra-Europe Travel: How strict on hand baggage?
- 12 Airfare to Italy
- 13 Booking a United award in Lufthansa premium economy: Is it possible?
- 14 Alitalia
- 15 Around the World Fare on OneWorld?
- 16 Layover in the airport
- 17 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.
- 18 Any difference between Air NZ Business Class seats, 777-300, 787?
- 19 AA Downgrading from 777's to 767's on DFW-FRA Route
- 20 San Jose Costa Rica to Havana Cuba
- 21 British Air Miles - Household Account Question
- 22 Confusing Lufthansa Carry On Weight Restrictions
- 23 use of united skylounge if flying a different airline
- 24 Crease on passport ID page
- 25 Beware of Bravofly