I'm searching for a particular tray table travel pillow I saw on a TV show. Based on my experience, I think it would work admirably well for me. The pillow I saw was never named, so I can't just search the name. The pillow was inflatable. It appeared from the side like a fat triangle with the pointy top lopped off. There was a hole through the middle so that you could place your hands/arms inside underneath your head. The overall effect was rather like resting your head forward onto a puffy winter muff, but without compressing the arms as the blow up nature meant it kept the opening for arms wide. A friend said they'd seen this exact pillow in the sky mall, but I wasn't able to locate it.
Travel Pillow Search
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Finding International flights and hotels
- 2 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 3 KLM Comfort Economy?
- 4 US Airways or Lufthansa for teen traveling alone
- 5 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 6 United Changed my flight without asking
- 7 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 8 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 9 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 10 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 11 Wow airlines discount flights to London from US
- 12 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 13 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 14 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 15 Booking Annoyance
- 16 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 17 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 18 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 19 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 20 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 21 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 22 Arrival at SFO
- 23 American Airlines awards
- 24 Delta?
- 25 Delayed Luggage