I'm searching for a particular tray table travel pillow I saw on a TV show. Based on my experience, I think it would work admirably well for me. The pillow I saw was never named, so I can't just search the name. The pillow was inflatable. It appeared from the side like a fat triangle with the pointy top lopped off. There was a hole through the middle so that you could place your hands/arms inside underneath your head. The overall effect was rather like resting your head forward onto a puffy winter muff, but without compressing the arms as the blow up nature meant it kept the opening for arms wide. A friend said they'd seen this exact pillow in the sky mall, but I wasn't able to locate it.
Travel Pillow Search
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call
- 2 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 3 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 4 Travellers Beware of Online Tricks!
- 5 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 6 Bravofly 1 click 4 all your money !
- 7 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 8 Air France strike over
- 9 Transferring TBIT to Terminal 6 in LAX - lounge options?
- 10 Questions asked by CBP
- 11 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 12 Buying access to airport lounges
- 13 Strange extra security ATL-DCA yesterday
- 14 Air France Pilots Strike
- 15 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 16 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 17 Air Canada - UTL flight
- 18 Using award miles, fly free but pay taxes
- 19 Europe to US destination non-stop options
- 20 Air Canada -- Emergency Row Exit
- 21 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 22 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 23 Air New Zealand and Virgin Australia Baggage Limits
- 24 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 25 787-9 Dreamliner