I'm searching for a particular tray table travel pillow I saw on a TV show. Based on my experience, I think it would work admirably well for me. The pillow I saw was never named, so I can't just search the name. The pillow was inflatable. It appeared from the side like a fat triangle with the pointy top lopped off. There was a hole through the middle so that you could place your hands/arms inside underneath your head. The overall effect was rather like resting your head forward onto a puffy winter muff, but without compressing the arms as the blow up nature meant it kept the opening for arms wide. A friend said they'd seen this exact pillow in the sky mall, but I wasn't able to locate it.
Travel Pillow Search
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 TAP airlines-carry on?
- 2 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 3 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 4 Gate Check Question
- 5 Wher do we pass thru passport control
- 6 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 7 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 8 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 9 Using AA miles to Tasmania in spring 2014?
- 10 AA/US merger - details on Oneworld, frequent flyer integration
- 11 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 12 Subject to Government Approval?
- 13 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 14 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 15 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 16 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 17 Worst US airline?
- 18 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 19 Buying business and coach tickets
- 20 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 21 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 22 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 23 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 24 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 25 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger