I'm searching for a particular tray table travel pillow I saw on a TV show. Based on my experience, I think it would work admirably well for me. The pillow I saw was never named, so I can't just search the name. The pillow was inflatable. It appeared from the side like a fat triangle with the pointy top lopped off. There was a hole through the middle so that you could place your hands/arms inside underneath your head. The overall effect was rather like resting your head forward onto a puffy winter muff, but without compressing the arms as the blow up nature meant it kept the opening for arms wide. A friend said they'd seen this exact pillow in the sky mall, but I wasn't able to locate it.
Travel Pillow Search
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need
- 2 Arrival at SFO
- 3 TSA PreCheck - did not apply but boarding pass indicated
- 4 Which Address on Luggage Tag?
- 5 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 6 Do any airlines allow smoking on board?
- 7 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 8 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 9 Beware of Bravofly
- 10 Transferring air carriers and luggage?
- 11 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 12 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 13 TSA hand wipe
- 14 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 15 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 16 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 17 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 18 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 19 United flight reservation change
- 20 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 21 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 22 Codeshares
- 23 First point if entry in USA
- 24 Help need about onward trabel
- 25 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund