I am a relative travel newbie... we are hoping to fly from Barcelona to London to catch an international flight out of Heathrow back to Canada. Our Air Canada flight leaves 1230 pm. How early do I need to be at Heathrow? The flight we are looking at from Barcelona has two options of landing in London Luton or London Stanstead, Luton being the cheaper. I am thinking to fly in the night before but then we need a hotel and a 65 minute busride to get to Heathrow the next morning. Anyone have any suggestions? I feel that flying from Barcelona on the same day as our flight back to Canadaseems risky, through there is a flight arriving at 9 AM. Help??
Travel in and out of London
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 2 Delta in Amsterdam
- 3 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 4 United Airlines
- 5 Layover Time
- 6 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 7 Beware of Bravofly
- 8 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 9 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 10 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 11 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 12 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 13 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 14 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 15 When to buy tickets
- 16 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 17 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 18 TSA hand wipe
- 19 Delta question?
- 20 Layover in London
- 21 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 22 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 23 British Air or Air France
- 24 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 25 Please help with Delta miles