I am a relative travel newbie... we are hoping to fly from Barcelona to London to catch an international flight out of Heathrow back to Canada. Our Air Canada flight leaves 1230 pm. How early do I need to be at Heathrow? The flight we are looking at from Barcelona has two options of landing in London Luton or London Stanstead, Luton being the cheaper. I am thinking to fly in the night before but then we need a hotel and a 65 minute busride to get to Heathrow the next morning. Anyone have any suggestions? I feel that flying from Barcelona on the same day as our flight back to Canadaseems risky, through there is a flight arriving at 9 AM. Help??
Travel in and out of London
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 2 Best Airline for Trip to Istanbul
- 3 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 4 Visas and flight diversions
- 5 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 6 Half Empty Airliner
- 7 AA or BA to OSL
- 8 Non Refundable Tickets
- 9 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 10 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 11 AA and USair
- 12 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 13 Ailine security- a strange question
- 14 Paris-London-Dublin
- 15 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 16 Should I purchase now?
- 17 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 18 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 19 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 20 Duty Free Liquor
- 21 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 22 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 23 Beware of Bravofly
- 24 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 25 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage