Are travel agents relevant for internation flights? We have usually booked our own flights via websites and have had no issues. Friends suggested we use an agent to get better deals, so i called two that were recommended and received quotes that were no better than the website promoted. So I was wondering about the thoughts of my fellow travellers. Appreciate the input-
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 2 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 3 Half Empty Airliner
- 4 AA or BA to OSL
- 5 Non Refundable Tickets
- 6 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 7 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 8 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 9 AA and USair
- 10 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 11 Ailine security- a strange question
- 12 Paris-London-Dublin
- 13 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 14 Should I purchase now?
- 15 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 16 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 17 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 18 Duty Free Liquor
- 19 Visas and flight diversions
- 20 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 21 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 24 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage
- 25 connecting flight in Frankfurt how long a layover is necessary