I am arriving at JFK with a Delta domestic flight at 6:05pm a friday afternoon, and I am supposed to leave to CDG at 7:20pm with an AF flight leaving from Terminal 1. Both flights are under the same ticket number.
Is the connection time (75 minutes) sufficient, and what is the best way to connect (in particular, can I stay behind security checks)?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 2 Transferring in Beijing to Hong Kong
- 3 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 4 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 5 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 6 Heathrow: Can I make it?
- 7 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
- 8 Renewal of Global Entry
- 9 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 10 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 11 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 12 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 13 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 14 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 15 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 16 Documents for E-tickets?
- 17 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 18 Enough time
- 19 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 20 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 21 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 22 BA economy premiun seats
- 23 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 24 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 25 British Airways headphones/earbuds