I am arriving at JFK with a Delta domestic flight at 6:05pm a friday afternoon, and I am supposed to leave to CDG at 7:20pm with an AF flight leaving from Terminal 1. Both flights are under the same ticket number.
Is the connection time (75 minutes) sufficient, and what is the best way to connect (in particular, can I stay behind security checks)?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Customs question
- 2 Global Entry application status question
- 3 Contact # for Delta
- 4 Using american voucher
- 5 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 6 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 7 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 8 Southwest boarding
- 9 "under the seat space"
- 10 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 11 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 12 Starting my Planning
- 13 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 14 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 15 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 16 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 17 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 18 UA Carry-On Policy
- 19 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 20 Customs and Connection Times
- 21 BA short turnaround time
- 22 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 23 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 24 easyJet westard-ho
- 25 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices