My brother and his family will arrive at the beginning of August at Newark around noon on a Monday and have a plane to Montreal around 4pm.
They will be flying on 1 ticket and I already checked there are later planes to Montreal in case they miss the connection, but I would like to know if you think that 4 hours will be enough ? For me it seems a little short and I would have preferred one more hour.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://puresupplementss.com/white-light-smile/
- 2 Duty Free Liquor
- 3 Some Q's about Rome airport
- 4 Southwest "no-change-fee" - really?
- 5 Intl flight with connection at EWR question
- 6 Late flight from Miami Intl Airport
- 7 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 8 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 9 EUROPE FLIGHT
- 10 Airport Controlled Seats INTERNATIONAL
- 11 Kenya Airways/Skyteam questions.
- 12 Amex points to Paris/ Italy in 1st
- 13 Aegean Airlines Carry on Allowance
- 14 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 15 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 16 Abu Dhabi transit with separate tickets
- 17 Websites Which Show Flights with Flatbed Seats??
- 18 Overseas Flights with Different Airlines
- 19 Wheelchair Assistance
- 20 Ever cancel tickets on American?
- 21 Unaccompanied minor
- 22 Beach Ball headrest?
- 23 Southwest Airlines pricing?
- 24 Air France from SFO to Madrid
- 25 JetBlue flight cancellation - nice job