My brother and his family will arrive at the beginning of August at Newark around noon on a Monday and have a plane to Montreal around 4pm.
They will be flying on 1 ticket and I already checked there are later planes to Montreal in case they miss the connection, but I would like to know if you think that 4 hours will be enough ? For me it seems a little short and I would have preferred one more hour.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/viatropin-viarexin-review/
- 2 Getting a ride to Toronto Airport. Driver must have passport?
- 3 Dreamliner and altitude sickness
- 4 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 5 Domestic/International Connection SFO
- 6 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 7 Cheapest method to transfer from Dulles to Reagan Airport?
- 8 Exchanging seats with a basketball player
- 9 Security lines at IAD
- 10 CDG transit time
- 11 Ryanair
- 12 Anyone familiar with clearme.com?
- 13 Transfer time to flight to US, LHR Term 3
- 14 Transit time at JFK from T4 to T1
- 15 A horror story about Justfly
- 16 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 17 restaurants at the Albuquerque sunport
- 18 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 19 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 20 Soutwest Airlines Terms
- 21 Day of the week for the best price
- 22 Slightly Damaged Passport
- 23 LAX T4 and Bradley Int'l connector
- 24 how long to allocate for TSA in Dallas
- 25 Flight review – American Airlines Los Angeles to Sydney – Business Class