My brother and his family will arrive at the beginning of August at Newark around noon on a Monday and have a plane to Montreal around 4pm.
They will be flying on 1 ticket and I already checked there are later planes to Montreal in case they miss the connection, but I would like to know if you think that 4 hours will be enough ? For me it seems a little short and I would have preferred one more hour.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 2 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 3 Traveling to Spain in March
- 4 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 5 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 6 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 7 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 8 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 9 Google Flights ?
- 10 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 11 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 12 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 13 Flying "Backwards"
- 14 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 15 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 16 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 17 Delta and Virgin
- 18 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 19 Newark connection
- 20 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 21 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 22 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 23 Cooperating with Airport Security
- 24 SMF to NCE or CDG
- 25 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?