My brother and his family will arrive at the beginning of August at Newark around noon on a Monday and have a plane to Montreal around 4pm.
They will be flying on 1 ticket and I already checked there are later planes to Montreal in case they miss the connection, but I would like to know if you think that 4 hours will be enough ? For me it seems a little short and I would have preferred one more hour.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 JFK and killing time during layover
- 2 No US Flights Using BA Avios
- 3 Jet Blue starts charging for first checked bag
- 4 London to DC through JFK
- 5 HELP PLEASE
- 6 Cooler as checked luggage?
- 7 Wizz Air-thoughts?
- 8 My horrible experience with Bravofly, Singapore Airport and Xiamen Airlines
- 9 Cheapest Airline BNA-ATL
- 10 My name on my passport is spelt different to my airline ticket.
- 11 immigration
- 12 Boston-Istanbul via Turkish Air
- 13 Luggage mysteries
- 14 Can we use a UA club one-time pass if we're flying a different airline?
- 15 Smaller carry on bag sizes coming?
- 16 Very early morning transporation to OAK
- 17 Air France New Business Class Seats -- question!
- 18 West Coast to Czech, best flight choices
- 19 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 20 Heathrow Customs - Connection different airline
- 21 Requesting compensation for delayed flight under EU 261/2004
- 22 British Airways Terminal 5 to Terminal 5 Connection
- 23 Delta Flights from Hartford Airport
- 24 Flight insurance on Jet Blue
- 25 DUB -> YYZ -> IND