This is my first message. Nice to meet you all. Today, I write to ask you for some advice on transferring between London City Airport and Heathrow:
I'm flying to LCY on January 8th (Sun), arriving at 18:30 and then, the next day, I and taking my connecting flight from LHR at 08:00 AM. I have heard there is a long way between the two airports and there is no direct bus shuttle or any other easy means of transferring... I have plenty of time, but I have two big pieces of luggage which makes it a bit hard to move around. Considering these two points, I have carried out the following transfer plan. Could you tell me what you think?
1) Going to LCY to Paddington Station by cab.
2) Taking the Heathrow Express to Heathrow Airport
3) Taking the "Heathrow Hotel Hoppa" to my hotel ( I haven't yet decided which one, so I'd appreciate if you could give me some advice on Heathrow hotels as well)
4) Taking the "Heathrow Hotel Hoppa" back to Heathrow the next morning.
What do you think? Should I change anything?
It is not my first time in London, but I have never changed airports in this big city...
Any help is more than welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Traveling with two passports, with different names.
- 3 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 4 Global Entry application status question
- 5 Customs question
- 6 Royal Air Moroc Reviews
- 7 "under the seat space"
- 8 United Mileage plus upgrade waitlist?
- 9 Contact # for Delta
- 10 Using american voucher
- 11 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 12 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 13 Southwest boarding
- 14 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 15 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 16 Starting my Planning
- 17 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 18 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 19 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 20 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 21 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 22 UA Carry-On Policy
- 23 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 24 Customs and Connection Times
- 25 BA short turnaround time