This is my first message. Nice to meet you all. Today, I write to ask you for some advice on transferring between London City Airport and Heathrow:
I'm flying to LCY on January 8th (Sun), arriving at 18:30 and then, the next day, I and taking my connecting flight from LHR at 08:00 AM. I have heard there is a long way between the two airports and there is no direct bus shuttle or any other easy means of transferring... I have plenty of time, but I have two big pieces of luggage which makes it a bit hard to move around. Considering these two points, I have carried out the following transfer plan. Could you tell me what you think?
1) Going to LCY to Paddington Station by cab.
2) Taking the Heathrow Express to Heathrow Airport
3) Taking the "Heathrow Hotel Hoppa" to my hotel ( I haven't yet decided which one, so I'd appreciate if you could give me some advice on Heathrow hotels as well)
4) Taking the "Heathrow Hotel Hoppa" back to Heathrow the next morning.
What do you think? Should I change anything?
It is not my first time in London, but I have never changed airports in this big city...
Any help is more than welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/novellus-naturals-face-cream/
- 2 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 3 Carry on
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 Car seat harassment
- 6 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 7 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 8 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 9 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 10 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 11 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 12 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 13 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 14 WestJet to add budget line
- 15 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 16 gate distance
- 17 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 18 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 19 Luggage tag
- 20 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 21 Departing FCO
- 22 carryon fee on international flights?
- 23 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 24 FCO - CDG - SFO connection
- 25 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel