Hi, I wonder if anyone know if I can through check my bags at Doha all the way to Taipei. This involves Gulf Air to Dubai via Bahrain, and, Singapore Airlines from Dubai to Taipei via Singapore. I thought this could be done but was then told GF does not have agreement with SQ and also GF does not through check bags on separate tickets that involves GF-GF connections at Bahrain. Anyone has any ideas? I am very worried at this point as the time between flight at Dubai is only 1.50 hrs, not enough for me to go through immigration and re-check-in. Thanks.
Transferring from Gulf Air to Singapore Airlines at Dubai
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 AA or BA to OSL
- 2 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 3 Non Refundable Tickets
- 4 Half Empty Airliner
- 5 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 6 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 7 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 8 AA and USair
- 9 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 10 Ailine security- a strange question
- 11 Paris-London-Dublin
- 12 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 13 Should I purchase now?
- 14 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 15 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 16 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 17 Duty Free Liquor
- 18 Visas and flight diversions
- 19 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 20 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 21 Beware of Bravofly
- 22 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 23 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage
- 24 connecting flight in Frankfurt how long a layover is necessary
- 25 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!