Hi, I wonder if anyone know if I can through check my bags at Doha all the way to Taipei. This involves Gulf Air to Dubai via Bahrain, and, Singapore Airlines from Dubai to Taipei via Singapore. I thought this could be done but was then told GF does not have agreement with SQ and also GF does not through check bags on separate tickets that involves GF-GF connections at Bahrain. Anyone has any ideas? I am very worried at this point as the time between flight at Dubai is only 1.50 hrs, not enough for me to go through immigration and re-check-in. Thanks.
Transferring from Gulf Air to Singapore Airlines at Dubai
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 MAKING CONNECTION CDG - 3 HOURS
- 2 Delta in Amsterdam
- 3 UNITED Airlines does not recognize Star Alliance Gold Status Benefits
- 4 United Airlines
- 5 Layover Time
- 6 Best Time to Buy II: The Domestic Question
- 7 Beware of Bravofly
- 8 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 9 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 10 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 11 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 12 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 13 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 14 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 15 When to buy tickets
- 16 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 17 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 18 TSA hand wipe
- 19 Delta question?
- 20 Layover in London
- 21 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 22 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 23 British Air or Air France
- 24 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 25 Please help with Delta miles