Hi, I wonder if anyone know if I can through check my bags at Doha all the way to Taipei. This involves Gulf Air to Dubai via Bahrain, and, Singapore Airlines from Dubai to Taipei via Singapore. I thought this could be done but was then told GF does not have agreement with SQ and also GF does not through check bags on separate tickets that involves GF-GF connections at Bahrain. Anyone has any ideas? I am very worried at this point as the time between flight at Dubai is only 1.50 hrs, not enough for me to go through immigration and re-check-in. Thanks.
Transferring from Gulf Air to Singapore Airlines at Dubai
- 1 California to Bangkok
- 2 Flights to the USA from Paris or London
- 3 85 minute stopover in JFK T8
- 4 Changing Airlines at LAX, could use some advice
- 5 Protein Powder and Security?
- 6 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 7 Is Jetstar Australia the worst airline for customer service contact?
- 8 AA's new website
- 9 Humidifier on flight
- 10 Turkish Airlines
- 11 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 12 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 13 Southwest's Locations within Nashville, TN airport
- 14 EuropeByAir.com what is your experience with them?
- 15 American Airlines Chicago to Rome
- 16 Finn Air
- 17 finnair delhi helsinki
- 18 Have you ever checked in Canvas Zippered Tote
- 19 Worries about a LAX - SEA - KIX trip
- 20 Flying the new TACA via Central America to Peru
- 21 LGA or Newark for ongoing flight arriving into JFK
- 22 London Heathrow Arrivals
- 23 Yippeee - SW showing up in Kayak searches!
- 24 AA to add seats on planes
- 25 Unable to prebook seats AF Premium Economy??!