I'm flying from CDG to LHR on BA and will be arriving at 7:45am in T5. I have a connecting flight on AA out of T3. My flight departs at 9:30am. I was wanting to know do I have to go through Customs in Heathrow? How long should it take to get to T3 from T5 using the bus? Everything that I read said to allow 90mins to make this transfer but I have been through LHR before and it seems that getting through passport control in T3 can take a long time, especially if their computer systems go down. My tickets are in first class to help get me through security as quickly as possible. Has anyone done this transfer before and does 90 mins seem to be an adequate amount of time? Your help is much appreciated.
Transfer time at Heathrow
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 upgrading flights
- 2 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 3 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 4 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 5 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 6 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 7 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 8 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 9 Sharing an excellent experience
- 10 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 11 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 12 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 13 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 14 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 15 Jetstar Business Class
- 16 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 17 spirit airlines usa
- 18 Using AA ff miles for Asia
- 19 How far in advance to book award travel
- 20 Compensation from United Airlines for denial of boarding (involuntary)
- 21 Which airlines serve sparking mineral water to economy passengers?
- 22 Condor Airlines?
- 23 flying Phoenix to JFK to Rome on honeymoon...Where do we clear customs?
- 24 Buying two separate tickets a potential problem?
- 25 Luggage on Long Layover