Can anyone advise if a little over 6 hours is enough time to transfer from Terminal 4 to Terminal 5 at LHR?
Please consider that I am travelling in separate tickets, it means I need to clear Immigration and collect luggage at T4 and transfer by land-side bus to T5.
I am arriving at 12 PM to T4 on Qatar Airways Business Class and will depart at 6:10 PM from T5 on Iberia Business Class as well; but as I said, on separate tickets.
I will appreciate your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Tec*h SUPP0RT aol mail CONTACT 1:8OO:385:4895 aol reset password
- 2 SFO runway closures ?
- 3 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 4 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 5 Help!
- 6 Amaszonas Airlines
- 7 El Salvador plane change
- 8 A horror story about Justfly
- 9 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 10 You gotta love Southwest
- 11 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 12 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 13 Condor phone number???
- 14 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 15 Connection time
- 16 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 17 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 18 Carry on
- 19 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 20 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 21 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 22 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 23 First time to Italy
- 24 Departing FCO
- 25 Car seat harassment