Can anyone advise if a little over 6 hours is enough time to transfer from Terminal 4 to Terminal 5 at LHR?
Please consider that I am travelling in separate tickets, it means I need to clear Immigration and collect luggage at T4 and transfer by land-side bus to T5.
I am arriving at 12 PM to T4 on Qatar Airways Business Class and will depart at 6:10 PM from T5 on Iberia Business Class as well; but as I said, on separate tickets.
I will appreciate your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Anybody Flown AA Main Cabin Extra on the 789?
- 2 Flight Honolulu to New York
- 3 Scandinavian SAS Plus
- 4 Voice calls during flights?
- 5 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 6 meal service on 10:30 pm deaprture?
- 7 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 8 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 9 Traveling to Spain in March
- 10 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 11 Google Flights ?
- 12 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 13 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 14 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 15 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 16 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 17 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 18 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 19 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 20 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 21 Flying "Backwards"
- 22 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 23 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 24 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 25 Delta and Virgin