Can anyone advise if a little over 6 hours is enough time to transfer from Terminal 4 to Terminal 5 at LHR?
Please consider that I am travelling in separate tickets, it means I need to clear Immigration and collect luggage at T4 and transfer by land-side bus to T5.
I am arriving at 12 PM to T4 on Qatar Airways Business Class and will depart at 6:10 PM from T5 on Iberia Business Class as well; but as I said, on separate tickets.
I will appreciate your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Buy UK/EU/ Passport,ID Card Driving License online WHATSAPP+447424882163
- 2 Customs question
- 3 Global Entry application status question
- 4 Contact # for Delta
- 5 Using american voucher
- 6 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 7 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 8 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 9 Southwest boarding
- 10 "under the seat space"
- 11 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 12 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 13 Starting my Planning
- 14 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 15 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 16 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 17 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 18 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 19 UA Carry-On Policy
- 20 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 21 Customs and Connection Times
- 22 BA short turnaround time
- 23 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 24 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 25 easyJet westard-ho