Can anyone advise if a little over 6 hours is enough time to transfer from Terminal 4 to Terminal 5 at LHR?
Please consider that I am travelling in separate tickets, it means I need to clear Immigration and collect luggage at T4 and transfer by land-side bus to T5.
I am arriving at 12 PM to T4 on Qatar Airways Business Class and will depart at 6:10 PM from T5 on Iberia Business Class as well; but as I said, on separate tickets.
I will appreciate your thoughts.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 2 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 3 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 4 Miami International Airport
- 5 T4 (AA) remodel at LAX
- 6 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 7 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 8 Question on checkin for international
- 9 travelling with ensure
- 10 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 11 Connection time
- 12 Flight from Athens to Santorini?
- 13 Connecting in Toronto for return to US
- 14 Award travel and fees
- 15 Arlanda connecting flight Intl to oslo Customs??
- 16 PHL layover
- 17 Is there a best day to book an international flight? a best day to fly?
- 18 searching for flights on Kayak
- 19 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
- 20 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 21 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 22 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 23 Purchasing third coach seat for two passengers on international flight
- 24 Renewal of Global Entry
- 25 added cost on BA tickets