We are looking to fly from Toronto (YYZ) to Rome & Barcelona to Toronto in late May/early June. I have found non-stop flights with Air Transat for $846 per person. I am just not sure what to compare this to as we have limited experience flying to Europe. DH has flown to Paris but was business class round trip. We are aware that Air Transat is a budget airline with very few frills. We would be flying overnight on the way to Rome if that makes a difference.
What is a reasonable price for open jaw tickets from Toronto to Europe? Is there a better/cheaper way to do this? We would prefer direct flights but if the savings were significant would consider other options.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 United or Air France? (Business class)
- 2 Beware the Frankfurt Airport
- 3 Can a person buy two seats on the same flight for just
- 4 Southwest boarding
- 5 "under the seat space"
- 6 is RMB necessary for layover in Chinese airport
- 7 Contact # for Delta
- 8 BUD to ZRH to USA
- 9 Starting my Planning
- 10 Another kid-on-the-plane story
- 11 Heathrow Terminal 5
- 12 RE minimum transfer time Schiphol!
- 13 What has become of AA flights to Europe? All BA now.
- 14 Transfer to Vermont from JFK
- 15 Using american voucher
- 16 UA Carry-On Policy
- 17 Has using FF miles on AA got a lot harder?
- 18 Customs and Connection Times
- 19 BA short turnaround time
- 20 Best airport lounge at Narita?
- 21 Quick trip to attain frequent flyer status
- 22 easyJet westard-ho
- 23 Toronto to Europe - Open Jaw Prices
- 24 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 25 how to use rewards for upgrades