Looking for some tickets to Greece in July. My usual departure airport is BOS, however the best flights and times I can find with consideration for my wife and two kids begin in the low to mid $1400's. We have a wedding to go to so our dates are pretty fixed for the most part.
I then began to entertain the idea of flying out of JFK and have come across a Lufthansa/Aegean flight from JFK-SKG (Thessaloniki) via Munich for only $840. I have found this fare on Expedia and Cheaptickets. I checked out the Lufthansa site and saw that the exact same flights to and from were $1440+.
My question is whether the Expedia prices are too good to be true. We are talking literally of savings near the $600 mark per ticket from the actual Lufthansa site. Just checking to see if there is explanation or if anyone has come across this before. I would love to save over $2,000 if possible though I am a bit apprehensive at the moment. One other note is that I have found this price for the same flights for numerous dates that I have checked in June and July.
I appreciate you all taking the time to read this and respond. Thanks a lot.
Too Good To Be True JFK-SKG Fare?
- 1 What do I owe to a Travel Agent?
- 2 Beware of Bravofly
- 3 Great coffee
- 4 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 5 US customs forms questions
- 6 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 7 LAX customs HELP
- 8 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 9 flights to israel from ny
- 10 Flights to Europe
- 11 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 12 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 13 easyJet cabin baggage
- 14 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 15 Award Availability
- 16 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 17 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 18 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 19 Expedia points?
- 20 Traveling with Cremains
- 21 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 22 self check in kiosks
- 23 How does duty free shopping work?
- 24 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 25 Easyjet