Looking for some tickets to Greece in July. My usual departure airport is BOS, however the best flights and times I can find with consideration for my wife and two kids begin in the low to mid $1400's. We have a wedding to go to so our dates are pretty fixed for the most part.
I then began to entertain the idea of flying out of JFK and have come across a Lufthansa/Aegean flight from JFK-SKG (Thessaloniki) via Munich for only $840. I have found this fare on Expedia and Cheaptickets. I checked out the Lufthansa site and saw that the exact same flights to and from were $1440+.
My question is whether the Expedia prices are too good to be true. We are talking literally of savings near the $600 mark per ticket from the actual Lufthansa site. Just checking to see if there is explanation or if anyone has come across this before. I would love to save over $2,000 if possible though I am a bit apprehensive at the moment. One other note is that I have found this price for the same flights for numerous dates that I have checked in June and July.
I appreciate you all taking the time to read this and respond. Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Toronto-Atlanta-Fort Walton Beach
- 2 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 3 Global Entry advice
- 4 Discount Airlines Ok?
- 5 TXL or FRA?
- 6 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 7 Fly Royal Jordanian BKK to HKG?
- 8 The Big Black X at U.S. Immigration
- 9 Please tell me about RyanAir and EasyJet
- 10 Overnight Layover at LaGuardia
- 11 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 12 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 13 Thomas Cook Airlines PREMIUM ECONOMY from JFK-MAN return - WORTH IT?
- 14 Beach Ball headrest?
- 15 compensation for loosing a bag
- 16 Cancelling an AA miles ticket
- 17 RTW Routing Guidance
- 18 JFK or EWR?
- 19 Transit time at Narita, Tokyo. Is 1h 5m do-able?
- 20 Best Premium Economy to Copenhagen from DTW
- 21 Virgin Vs. Delta BOS-LHR
- 22 Gifting AA miles
- 23 How do I book AA award flights using two different account numbers?
- 24 WOW paying for an assigned seat!
- 25 March, One World award travel, Boston to Rome