My husband and I are booked on a JFK-ATH flight in September, arriving ATH at 9:15am. We are connecting directly to the islands on Aegean Air, but we need to choose a flight to book. The choices are 10:45am or 1:20pm. After the transatlantic flight, I really hate to spend 4 hours in the Athens airport before connecting, but is 1.5 hours enough to go through customs, then make our way to Aegean counters and check in for our domestic flight? We are familiar with the airport and its not too sprawling, but I'm not sure about the distance between these terminals or whether customs is a long process at that time of morning. Any thoughts?
Time to clear customs and recheck bags in Athens airport?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 2 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 3 TSA hand wipe
- 4 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 5 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 6 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 7 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 8 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 9 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 10 United flight reservation change
- 11 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 12 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 13 Codeshares
- 14 First point if entry in USA
- 15 Help need about onward trabel
- 16 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 17 Jacob Ng Community
- 18 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 19 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 20 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 21 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Connecting in SFO, domestic to international flight
- 24 Bravofly is a scam - beware
- 25 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need