My husband and I are booked on a JFK-ATH flight in September, arriving ATH at 9:15am. We are connecting directly to the islands on Aegean Air, but we need to choose a flight to book. The choices are 10:45am or 1:20pm. After the transatlantic flight, I really hate to spend 4 hours in the Athens airport before connecting, but is 1.5 hours enough to go through customs, then make our way to Aegean counters and check in for our domestic flight? We are familiar with the airport and its not too sprawling, but I'm not sure about the distance between these terminals or whether customs is a long process at that time of morning. Any thoughts?
Time to clear customs and recheck bags in Athens airport?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Time needed between flights?
- 2 Air canada checking correct VISA
- 3 Health and Safety for time left sitting on the tarmac.
- 4 Using a "Fake" Location for Better Flight Prices???
- 5 Do we need a 3 hour layover at DFW if coming from overseas?
- 6 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 7 TAP Portuguese Air
- 8 Which One World Airline to Use: American, Cathay Pacific, JAL?
- 9 90 minute change at heathrow terminal 5
- 10 Unsealed pills ok for airlines?
- 11 Delta has changed my flight three times (so far)!
- 12 redeeming dividend miles
- 13 Keeping AA miles alive
- 14 Taxis at CDG......
- 15 why hasnt price of airfare dropped?
- 16 United/Lufthansa code share--can't reserve seats until departure??????
- 17 KLM stinks
- 18 Driver's License Expired and TSA
- 19 The beggining of the end of Airbus A380?
- 20 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 21 Please help: Singapore to Tahiti to Hawaii to Singapore
- 22 Name on passport differs from air ticket
- 23 Korean Air Executive Resigns Post After Halting Flight Over Snack Service
- 24 To select a seat or not>
- 25 Using half of a RT ticket