Due to a schedule change at Continental, I now have 1 hour 55 minutes to clear customs and immigration and make a connecting flight to Boston. The route is London to Newark to Boston, all on Continental. Do you think that is enough time if the London flight lands on time and the baggage comes down in the usual amount of time. Do I have to go through security at Newark, or will I be in a secure area during the necessary customs and immigration procedures?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 2 Beach Ball headrest?
- 3 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 4 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 5 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 6 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 7 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 8 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 9 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 10 I hour connection Heathrow
- 11 KLM refund process - not good!
- 12 AA seat assignments
- 13 AA Business Class on 777
- 14 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 15 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 16 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 17 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 18 Rome To Sardinia
- 19 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight
- 20 Has anyone heard of Dealber?
- 21 Baggage Checked-through on Non-* Alliance?
- 22 name on ticket and passport
- 23 Best Multi-City Booking Site?
- 24 Changing flights in LAX from international to Domestic
- 25 Aer Lingus DC-Dublin?
Time needed at Newark Airport to clear customs and make a connecting flight