Due to a schedule change at Continental, I now have 1 hour 55 minutes to clear customs and immigration and make a connecting flight to Boston. The route is London to Newark to Boston, all on Continental. Do you think that is enough time if the London flight lands on time and the baggage comes down in the usual amount of time. Do I have to go through security at Newark, or will I be in a secure area during the necessary customs and immigration procedures?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 2 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 3 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 4 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 5 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 6 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 7 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 8 Documents for E-tickets?
- 9 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 10 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 11 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 12 Enough time
- 13 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 14 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 15 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 16 BA economy premiun seats
- 17 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 18 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 19 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 20 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 21 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 22 Voice calls during flights?
- 23 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 24 altitude sickness on a plane?
- 25 Atlanta Immigration & Customs
Time needed at Newark Airport to clear customs and make a connecting flight