Due to a schedule change at Continental, I now have 1 hour 55 minutes to clear customs and immigration and make a connecting flight to Boston. The route is London to Newark to Boston, all on Continental. Do you think that is enough time if the London flight lands on time and the baggage comes down in the usual amount of time. Do I have to go through security at Newark, or will I be in a secure area during the necessary customs and immigration procedures?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 verizon@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 tec*h 24/7
- 2 Hp@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h CAre 24/7
- 3 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical 24/7
- 4 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 5 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 6 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 7 Traveling abroad with gift box as carry-on?
- 8 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 9 El Salvador plane change
- 10 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 11 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 12 United and ANA
- 13 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 14 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 15 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 16 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 17 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 18 Porter or Air Canada?
- 19 Going through security with herbs?
- 20 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 21 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 22 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 23 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 24 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 25 What can be done if one date is wrong?
Time needed at Newark Airport to clear customs and make a connecting flight