Due to a schedule change at Continental, I now have 1 hour 55 minutes to clear customs and immigration and make a connecting flight to Boston. The route is London to Newark to Boston, all on Continental. Do you think that is enough time if the London flight lands on time and the baggage comes down in the usual amount of time. Do I have to go through security at Newark, or will I be in a secure area during the necessary customs and immigration procedures?
Time needed at Newark Airport to clear customs and make a connecting flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Delta in Amsterdam
- 2 Beware of Bravofly
- 3 AA FF Miles to Europe and Asia
- 4 Turkish Airlines in the UK
- 5 Recent experience with TSA pre-check
- 6 International flight to domestic connection at Atlanta Airport
- 7 Has anyone had experience with Iflybusiness.com?
- 8 airlines drop fares on tues or wed.
- 9 Baggage and two separate tickets
- 10 When to buy tickets
- 11 Business class discounted brokers. Fly with class.com
- 12 Toronto Airport - Sheraton Gateway Hotel for a long layover?
- 13 TSA hand wipe
- 14 Delta question?
- 15 Layover in London
- 16 AAdvantage DevAAluation
- 17 Transit in Dubai Airport Terminal 3
- 18 British Air or Air France
- 19 Connectiing in CDG good or bad?
- 20 Please help with Delta miles
- 21 How is Verling Airllibes?
- 22 Help: Transit through Frankfurt on way to Turkey (from US)
- 23 Air fares to Europe in August
- 24 Tracking fare info
- 25 Kayak Price Alert - multicity?