Due to a schedule change at Continental, I now have 1 hour 55 minutes to clear customs and immigration and make a connecting flight to Boston. The route is London to Newark to Boston, all on Continental. Do you think that is enough time if the London flight lands on time and the baggage comes down in the usual amount of time. Do I have to go through security at Newark, or will I be in a secure area during the necessary customs and immigration procedures?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Discount Airlines Ok?
- 2 TXL or FRA?
- 3 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 4 Global Entry advice
- 5 Fly Royal Jordanian BKK to HKG?
- 6 The Big Black X at U.S. Immigration
- 7 Please tell me about RyanAir and EasyJet
- 8 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 9 Overnight Layover at LaGuardia
- 10 Istanbul Airport is Horrible
- 11 Need Advice about Ticket Price Drop
- 12 Thomas Cook Airlines PREMIUM ECONOMY from JFK-MAN return - WORTH IT?
- 13 Beach Ball headrest?
- 14 compensation for loosing a bag
- 15 Cancelling an AA miles ticket
- 16 RTW Routing Guidance
- 17 JFK or EWR?
- 18 Transit time at Narita, Tokyo. Is 1h 5m do-able?
- 19 Best Premium Economy to Copenhagen from DTW
- 20 Virgin Vs. Delta BOS-LHR
- 21 Gifting AA miles
- 22 How do I book AA award flights using two different account numbers?
- 23 WOW paying for an assigned seat!
- 24 March, One World award travel, Boston to Rome
- 25 Buying Tickets in Canada Instead of US Due to Exchange Rate?
Time needed at Newark Airport to clear customs and make a connecting flight