Due to a schedule change at Continental, I now have 1 hour 55 minutes to clear customs and immigration and make a connecting flight to Boston. The route is London to Newark to Boston, all on Continental. Do you think that is enough time if the London flight lands on time and the baggage comes down in the usual amount of time. Do I have to go through security at Newark, or will I be in a secure area during the necessary customs and immigration procedures?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 증권사이트 주가종합지수 oninve.com
- 2 실시간증권정보 현재종합주가지수 oninve.com
- 3 주식정보사이트 주가지수선물 oninve.com
- 4 Separate tickets with only carry ons -- do I have to go through customs?
- 5 Check your electronics or fly American
- 6 New airfare aggregator Concorde.io
- 7 EasyJet
- 8 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 9 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 10 Flying through Casablanca
- 11 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 12 what if connecting flight cancels
- 13 enough time for this flight?
- 14 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 15 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 16 TSA OR Global Entry
- 17 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 18 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 19 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 20 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 21 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 22 Amsterdam flight change
- 23 AA FF flights
- 24 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 25 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
Time needed at Newark Airport to clear customs and make a connecting flight