Due to a schedule change at Continental, I now have 1 hour 55 minutes to clear customs and immigration and make a connecting flight to Boston. The route is London to Newark to Boston, all on Continental. Do you think that is enough time if the London flight lands on time and the baggage comes down in the usual amount of time. Do I have to go through security at Newark, or will I be in a secure area during the necessary customs and immigration procedures?
Time needed at Newark Airport to clear customs and make a connecting flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 2 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 3 Half Empty Airliner
- 4 AA or BA to OSL
- 5 Non Refundable Tickets
- 6 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 7 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 8 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 9 AA and USair
- 10 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 11 Ailine security- a strange question
- 12 Paris-London-Dublin
- 13 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 14 Should I purchase now?
- 15 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 16 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 17 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 18 Duty Free Liquor
- 19 Visas and flight diversions
- 20 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 21 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 24 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage
- 25 connecting flight in Frankfurt how long a layover is necessary