Due to a schedule change at Continental, I now have 1 hour 55 minutes to clear customs and immigration and make a connecting flight to Boston. The route is London to Newark to Boston, all on Continental. Do you think that is enough time if the London flight lands on time and the baggage comes down in the usual amount of time. Do I have to go through security at Newark, or will I be in a secure area during the necessary customs and immigration procedures?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 2 Connection time at Heathrow
- 3 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 4 Hypothetical question
- 5 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 6 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 7 Headphones on planes
- 8 redress number question
- 9 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 10 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 11 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 12 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 13 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 14 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 15 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 16 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 17 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 18 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 19 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 20 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 21 Bravofly issue
- 22 How Many Stamps in Your Passport?
- 23 AA Aadvantage Website is Making Me CRAZY!!!
- 24 First time traveler in need of serious advices
- 25 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
Time needed at Newark Airport to clear customs and make a connecting flight