Due to a schedule change at Continental, I now have 1 hour 55 minutes to clear customs and immigration and make a connecting flight to Boston. The route is London to Newark to Boston, all on Continental. Do you think that is enough time if the London flight lands on time and the baggage comes down in the usual amount of time. Do I have to go through security at Newark, or will I be in a secure area during the necessary customs and immigration procedures?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 2 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 3 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 4 Traveling to Spain in March
- 5 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 6 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 7 Google Flights ?
- 8 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 9 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 10 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 11 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 12 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 13 Flying "Backwards"
- 14 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 15 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 16 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 17 Delta and Virgin
- 18 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 19 Newark connection
- 20 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes
- 21 Which airline for Paris/Nice?
- 22 Ticket spelling error with Orbitz
- 23 Cooperating with Airport Security
- 24 SMF to NCE or CDG
- 25 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
Time needed at Newark Airport to clear customs and make a connecting flight