Due to a schedule change at Continental, I now have 1 hour 55 minutes to clear customs and immigration and make a connecting flight to Boston. The route is London to Newark to Boston, all on Continental. Do you think that is enough time if the London flight lands on time and the baggage comes down in the usual amount of time. Do I have to go through security at Newark, or will I be in a secure area during the necessary customs and immigration procedures?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 UNITED : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681 :7208 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Amaszonas Airlines
- 3 El Salvador plane change
- 4 SFO runway closures ?
- 5 A horror story about Justfly
- 6 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 7 You gotta love Southwest
- 8 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 9 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 10 Condor phone number???
- 11 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 12 Connection time
- 13 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 14 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 15 Carry on
- 16 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 17 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 18 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 19 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 20 First time to Italy
- 21 Departing FCO
- 22 Car seat harassment
- 23 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 24 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 25 United Baggage Question
Time needed at Newark Airport to clear customs and make a connecting flight