Due to a schedule change at Continental, I now have 1 hour 55 minutes to clear customs and immigration and make a connecting flight to Boston. The route is London to Newark to Boston, all on Continental. Do you think that is enough time if the London flight lands on time and the baggage comes down in the usual amount of time. Do I have to go through security at Newark, or will I be in a secure area during the necessary customs and immigration procedures?
Time needed at Newark Airport to clear customs and make a connecting flight
- 1 Booking FF Tixs on USAIR
- 2 Does FRA offer "golf cart" type transfers for mobility impaired?
- 3 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 4 Subject to Government Approval?
- 5 Gate Check Question
- 6 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 7 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 8 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 9 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 10 JFK terminal 5 to 7
- 11 Worst US airline?
- 12 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 13 Buying business and coach tickets
- 14 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 15 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 16 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 17 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 18 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 19 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 20 Beware of Bravofly
- 21 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 22 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 23 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 24 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 25 Continue on or stopover?