Hi we are travelling from Budapest to Manchester T3 and arrive at the airport at 1840. We will not be collecting hold luggage just carrying cabin bags. Would we have enough time to walk to the Manchester Train station to get the 1920 train? That would give us a total of 40 minutes to land, clear passport control/customs and walk to the Train Station. Thanks for any advice.
~Time it takes from Manchester Airport Terminal 3 to Train Station
- 1 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 2 US customs forms questions
- 3 Great coffee
- 4 Beware of Bravofly
- 5 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 6 LAX customs HELP
- 7 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 8 flights to israel from ny
- 9 Flights to Europe
- 10 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 11 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 12 easyJet cabin baggage
- 13 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 14 Award Availability
- 15 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 18 Expedia points?
- 19 Traveling with Cremains
- 20 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 21 self check in kiosks
- 22 How does duty free shopping work?
- 23 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 24 Easyjet
- 25 Qatar Airlines