Hi we are travelling from Budapest to Manchester T3 and arrive at the airport at 1840. We will not be collecting hold luggage just carrying cabin bags. Would we have enough time to walk to the Manchester Train station to get the 1920 train? That would give us a total of 40 minutes to land, clear passport control/customs and walk to the Train Station. Thanks for any advice.
~Time it takes from Manchester Airport Terminal 3 to Train Station
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 New Orleans to Beijing
- 2 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 3 Coach on United 767-400
- 4 Help me choose a flight - connection times in Paris
- 5 French Riv to Marbella : sky-tours
- 6 When to book?
- 7 NYC to Hawaii...best way to go?
- 8 I have never flown Ryanair
- 9 KLM - I think not!
- 10 Downside to Orbitz?
- 11 US customs pre clearance
- 12 Getting bumped from Premium Economy on Delta/KLM
- 13 Lie flat Business Class seats SYD - HKG
- 14 Beware of Bravofly
- 15 Air Travel - Iceland - London - Ireland (What lag time to take in between?)
- 16 Layover quetsion Dubai and Frankfurt
- 17 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 18 Asiana. Biz seats
- 19 luggage lockers in Dubai
- 20 Cathay Pacific- Asia miles sign up fee
- 21 How to contact Vueling from US
- 22 Travelers Insurance
- 23 How strict is Aer Lingus carry on policy?
- 24 Cathay Pacific (HKG-BKK and reverse) in biz
- 25 Bringing in Bali coffee to Brunei and UK.