We are US citizens and will be flying from Copenhagen to Dublin on May 12. We arrive in Dublin at 9:25 AM via SAS. We would like to take a Delta flight out to the US at 11:20 AM. SAS flies into Terminal 1 and Delta flies out of Terminal 2. Will that give us enough time to make the Delta flight.
Time Frame for Dublin Airport
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 2 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 3 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 4 TSA hand wipe
- 5 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 6 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 7 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 8 United flight reservation change
- 9 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 10 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 11 Codeshares
- 12 First point if entry in USA
- 13 Help need about onward trabel
- 14 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 15 Jacob Ng Community
- 16 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 17 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 18 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 19 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 20 Beware of Bravofly
- 21 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 22 Connecting in SFO, domestic to international flight
- 23 Bravofly is a scam - beware
- 24 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need
- 25 Flight to Dublin