We are thinking of traveling to Barbados in early July. Do you think it is to early to purchase tickets? I think that it would be better to wait, they are very high right now. We would be doing this through our timeshare so we do not need hotel. We would be leaving from PHL but can leave from EWR or JFK for a signicant savings. Any thoughts? I know it is hard to know these things.
Tickets to Barbados
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 2 Half Empty Airliner
- 3 AA or BA to OSL
- 4 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 5 Non Refundable Tickets
- 6 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 7 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 8 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 9 AA and USair
- 10 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 11 Ailine security- a strange question
- 12 Paris-London-Dublin
- 13 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 14 Should I purchase now?
- 15 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 16 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 17 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 18 Duty Free Liquor
- 19 Visas and flight diversions
- 20 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 21 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 24 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage
- 25 connecting flight in Frankfurt how long a layover is necessary