We are thinking of traveling to Barbados in early July. Do you think it is to early to purchase tickets? I think that it would be better to wait, they are very high right now. We would be doing this through our timeshare so we do not need hotel. We would be leaving from PHL but can leave from EWR or JFK for a signicant savings. Any thoughts? I know it is hard to know these things.
Tickets to Barbados
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Transfer time in CDG for different tickets
- 2 Singapore Stopover Holiday - Which Leg?
- 3 United/Lufthansa - no miles credit for the Lufthansa legs?
- 4 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 5 Best Airline to Fly to Singapore?
- 6 Rome Airport Luggage Storage
- 7 Booking Annoyance
- 8 Delta 767-300ER vs. USAir A300-200 Business Class
- 9 Considering an Around-the-World ticket
- 10 Virgin Atlantic to LHR in economy - any opinions?
- 11 United Four Across in Biz Class
- 12 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 13 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 14 Using Award Tickets: things can be flexible at the airport...
- 15 Arrival at SFO
- 16 American Airlines awards
- 17 Delta?
- 18 Suggestions for non-English-speaking travellers at London Heathrow Airport
- 19 Delayed Luggage
- 20 Ryanair puts on airs
- 21 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 22 Which is better-Quatar or Emirates?
- 23 Flying from East Coast to Italy - Strategy for Cheap Flights?
- 24 Seat selection help Korean Air
- 25 air canada not taking responsibility and not sure where to call