I am looking at going to Rome in November and I have been watching airfare prices from Baltimore for the past month and the prices have been holding steady. The price I have found is $1175 with one stop. I was hoping to get a low rate then that since November is a low season to Rome. Does that rate seem high to you guys? Should I buy at that rate or wait for a lower fare?
Tickets for Rome
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 TSA PreCheck - did not apply but boarding pass indicated
- 2 Which Address on Luggage Tag?
- 3 Do any airlines allow smoking on board?
- 4 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 5 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 6 Beware of Bravofly
- 7 TSA pre-check, what a joke!
- 8 Transferring air carriers and luggage?
- 9 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 10 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 11 TSA hand wipe
- 12 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 13 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 14 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 15 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 16 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 17 United flight reservation change
- 18 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 19 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 20 Codeshares
- 21 First point if entry in USA
- 22 Help need about onward trabel
- 23 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 24 Jacob Ng Community
- 25 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices