Has anyone used a consolidator to purchase business class tickets? I would like to see if one could help with a family trip but am worried about ending up with something useless instead of a valid ticket
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Buying business and coach tickets
- 2 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 3 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 4 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 5 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 6 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 7 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 8 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 9 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 10 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 11 Worst US airline?
- 12 Beware of Bravofly
- 13 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 14 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 15 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 16 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 17 Continue on or stopover?
- 18 Breaking up a flight
- 19 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 20 Flying to the US with engagement ring.
- 21 aadvantage website
- 22 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 23 Sleep in Abu Dhabi airport?
- 24 JFK Transfer - enough time?
- 25 800 miles short from making 1K with United