I am looking into wizzair next week flights regarding a certain route, and their website says:
This route is pending regulatory approval.
However, Kiwi.com sells these flights.
What if the route remains pending?
Kiwi says that Wizzair will refund me / offer alternative date, but will I have to go through some hassles until I get my money back from Wizzair?
I wonder as well how Wizzair is going to refund me in that case.
Another thing please, is that Kiwi says there is no guaranty when I'll be notified if the flight takes place or not, could it be just the day before (or even few hours before, as happens when there is bad weather?)
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 2 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 3 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 4 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 5 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 6 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 7 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 8 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 9 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 10 Porter or Air Canada?
- 11 Going through security with herbs?
- 12 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 13 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 14 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 15 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 16 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline
- 17 What can be done if one date is wrong?
- 18 West Coast USA>France routes
- 19 United and ANA
- 20 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 21 Domestic to Int'l at JFK
- 22 Help!
- 23 Scandanivian Airlines
- 24 Airtreks and Bootsnall