I am looking into wizzair next week flights regarding a certain route, and their website says:
This route is pending regulatory approval.
However, Kiwi.com sells these flights.
What if the route remains pending?
Kiwi says that Wizzair will refund me / offer alternative date, but will I have to go through some hassles until I get my money back from Wizzair?
I wonder as well how Wizzair is going to refund me in that case.
Another thing please, is that Kiwi says there is no guaranty when I'll be notified if the flight takes place or not, could it be just the day before (or even few hours before, as happens when there is bad weather?)
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Contact 1-800-273-3602 Spirit Airlines International Flight Number
- 2 Combining star alliance tickets if purchased separately.
- 3 how to use rewards for upgrades
- 4 Lufthansa luggage limitations
- 5 Tramadol
- 6 easyJet westard-ho
- 7 Help with JFK to VTE flights
- 8 Transiting through FRA
- 9 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 10 Why is Malaysian air SO HIGH!!
- 11 Air Berlin Going Out of Business
- 12 question about changing terminals
- 13 Customs/Baggage Claim in Athens Greece Question
- 14 Group Travel on Southwest
- 15 delta arrival virgin atlantic departure at Atlanta
- 16 BA short turnaround time
- 17 Changng a Delta Code Share with KLM
- 18 helli
- 19 redress number question
- 20 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 21 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 22 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 23 How is this possible?
- 24 Connection time at Heathrow
- 25 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?