This is my first topic in this big fourm.
It is about luthansa airline.
I was having a very bad experience with them.
Here I will write my story.
Initially I want to say that their flight was nice and services on air is perfect.
My bad experience happen in the board.
I bought my ticket from their online website. They provide a choice of reserving the price for 3 days with a cancellation fee if not completed. I paid in the third day and conformation was sent to my E-mail.
In the same E-mail, it was written clearly:
Although no reconfirmation is needed as written, I contact Lufthansa office regarding another issue and I asked about my booking. They said that everything is OK and the flight is confirmed.
When I went to the airport, 3 hour prior departure, and in the boarding area they said that there is no ticket number I have for my booking. The reason is not clear for them also as my seat reservation still valid. They said: If you want to flight now, you have to buy another ticket. They make me angry and my family was in very bad situation. As I have booked already everything, I was having no other option. I bought another ticket which cost me 1000 Euro more.
When I reached my destination, which is munich (Germany) I went to their office to complain. They review the reservation and the found that there is no reason for the ticket number not to be issued. But they said that complaint should be done through E-mail, regular mail or Fax. E-mail was sent to them next day for refund of the second booking. The reply was before returning back to my home country by only one day. In the reply:
They are asking for reconfirmation. How??!!!
It was confirmed already by phone call and also in the E-mail they state clearly that no confirmation is needed.
When I was returning by my new booking, another issue happened to me. That is my infant ticket was not connected with my booking. I spend about 1 hour to resolve this issue. It finally resolved.
Contacting Lufthansa by E-mail is not a good choice although I contacted them before flight by E-mail for questioning and they reply very fast. But when the issue is regarding passenger right they are delaying.
Now, I am waiting for them and I will try my best to have my money back and to share my experience with others about Lufthansa airline.
Luthansa… there is usually better ways to flight
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City?
- 2 Tramadol
- 3 To pass the time on long haul flights..
- 4 Midway connections
- 5 Flying into O'Hare..bad as I have heard??
- 6 Headphones on planes
- 7 Connection time at Heathrow
- 8 Air Berlin flight rebooking fiasco
- 9 Hypothetical question
- 10 Would you use frequent flier miles for an Alitalia ticket for next May?
- 11 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 12 redress number question
- 13 London to Morocco/stopover; Passport? Ideas?
- 14 Has anyone flown Wow Air from the east coast to Paris?
- 15 Getting Seat Assignments on Iberia (American Airlines Ticket)
- 16 Customs, Immigration, Passport Control
- 17 Seeking feedback on Royal Air Maroc nonstop IAD-CAS
- 18 Detroit to London to Croatia
- 19 Toronto to Malaga to Toulon to Athens then back to Toronto via Malaga!
- 20 Fastest route between JFK terminal 8 AA and JFK terminal 5 JetBlue
- 21 Segment-by-segment searching for award travel? t
- 22 Best time to book internationsl flights on United, using FF miles
- 23 Does anyone know what's happening with United in November?
- 24 From Riyadh, (KSA) to London, (UK)
- 25 Bravofly issue