Looking to save $$ on a premium summer flight to Italy, I can save $300 flying CMH-EWR-LIS-VCE and FCO-LIS-EWR-CMH. I don't care about leg room, I am 5'4, but couldn't abide broken seats or uncomfortable. Can bring my own food, if necessary. What is important is decent seats, on time ground service, friendly crew, etc. Anyone have positive or negative experiences to share? I would prefer to spend the extra $$ sightseeing in italy than on air transportation. Any other suggestions? Found this on Kayak.
TAP - anyone have experience flying them?
- 1 Best website for cheap Europe flights
- 2 Great coffee
- 3 Qatar Airways - Terrible Customer Service
- 4 LAX customs HELP
- 5 British Airways, Edinburgh to Heathrow - baggage re-check?
- 6 flights to israel from ny
- 7 Flights to Europe
- 8 Flight delays and costs due to weather.
- 9 Converstion rates for Airtran A+ credits transfer to Southwest Rewards?
- 10 easyJet cabin baggage
- 11 Beware of Bravofly
- 12 Flying out of Venice Marco Polo on Vueling
- 13 US customs forms questions
- 14 Award Availability
- 15 Please critique my plan for flying w/2 kids!
- 16 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 17 Review of Air France Premium Economy
- 18 Expedia points?
- 19 Traveling with Cremains
- 20 Can I "walk away" from the second leg of my flight?
- 21 self check in kiosks
- 22 How does duty free shopping work?
- 23 TSA comment period open until June 24
- 24 Easyjet
- 25 Qatar Airlines