I plan to be in Europe for over six months and have purchased the medicine for that amount of time. Now, I'm worried about taking it through customs. It's sealed.
Any knowledge about this?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Is it worth looking into a travel agent for booking flights?
- 2 Cheaper to buy plane ticket in Canada instead of US?
- 3 Best time to buy tix on Southwest
- 4 Question about dropping ORD-YYZ leg of HNL-ORD-YYZ
- 5 Is buying from a 3rd party site a good idea?
- 6 Is 8 months too early to buy and international plane ticket?
- 7 Shopping duty Free On Board versus On Ground
- 8 Traveling abroad with gift box as carry-on?
- 9 Travel with iPad on International Flight
- 10 El Salvador plane change
- 11 Norwegian Airlines through Expedia
- 12 1st RTW- cheapest place to start?
- 13 United and ANA
- 14 How much time do I need to switch planes in CDG
- 15 Newark Terminal Transfer
- 16 Redeeming Miles with a Capital One Card
- 17 Free Stopovers in Europe, flying from NYC?
- 18 Best/worst airlines for traveling with pets?
- 19 Porter or Air Canada?
- 20 Going through security with herbs?
- 21 Help me get award tickets using variety of points
- 22 Foot Rests? China Airlines Premium Economy Experiences ??
- 23 Chocolates in carry on allowed?
- 24 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 25 Booking with airline vs. Orbitz or Priceline