Looking at visiting a friend in Malmo, Sweden early next year. I currently work for an airline and am lucky enogh to have cheap standby flights from Abu Dhabi to Sweden but was curious on the airlines I should consider using from Abu Dhabi to Malmo. I know its a roughly 6 hour flight so we are wanting something comfortable and safe.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flying through Casablanca
- 2 Check your electronics or fly American
- 3 Sea-Tac Virgin Atlantic flight
- 4 How to book YYZ-ZRH-NBO-YYZ ?
- 5 what if connecting flight cancels
- 6 enough time for this flight?
- 7 Qantas FF access to Emirates lounge CDG?
- 8 aRound-The-World for less than $/€ 1,200
- 9 EasyJet
- 10 TSA OR Global Entry
- 11 How to figure out the cost of a trip when purchasing insurance.
- 12 "This route is pending regulatory approval."
- 13 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 14 Medication Sleep Aid for 30+ Hours Travel
- 15 U.K. Registered Traveler vs Fast Track
- 16 How do you get from terminal 8 to terminal 2 at JFK airport?
- 17 Amsterdam flight change
- 18 AA FF flights
- 19 Consolidators for Biz Class - has any one used one?
- 20 Delta/Virgin Atlantic carryon sizes
- 21 Ways to stay entertained at Toronto Airport
- 22 Compensation after engine fire, 2 day delay
- 23 Europe's LCC routes - lots of changes!
- 24 Delta or El Al to Israel?
- 25 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?