We are a group of 14 students, currently doing a product development project at Aalto University in Helsinki. The goal of the project is to improve the boarding and deboarding process of regular flights. We would really appreciate if you took the time to answer this survey and be a part of the customer research!
The survey can be found on this link:
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 "Bait and Switch" and KLM
- 2 International flights to Uganda
- 3 Last minute required change cost us $4,000
- 4 U.S Passport Photos-- Okay to Smile?
- 5 Consolidators for Biz Class Seats
- 6 Aiports in Paris
- 7 Questions about reclaiming FF miles
- 8 Transfer between Terminal 4 and Terminal 5 at LHR
- 9 Same ticket, Rome to JFK via Alitalia then Delta, baggage?
- 10 Website to indicate number of seats sold?
- 11 Laguardia hassle?
- 12 Parking at JFK
- 13 Help with Delta terminal in Atlanta
- 14 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 15 Justfly.com
- 16 Can I clear customs and make my connections at YYZ and BOS?
- 17 Flying Tokyo-YYZ in economy- direct or break it up in YVR?
- 18 Flying from Tokyo (NRT or HND) to San Francisco (SFO or SJC). Options?
- 19 Is Bravofly A Scam?
- 20 Getting wedding clothes from here to there
- 21 Transit Visa in Heathrow Terminal 5
- 22 Frankfurt connections Lufthansa to United
- 23 Frustrated w/ 1 qt bag limit
- 24 SEA to Gran Canaria on Separate Tickets
- 25 PHL-CDG airline change with checked bags (less than 2 hrs) HELP!!!
Survey concerning the boarding and deboarding process on regular flights