We are a group of 14 students, currently doing a product development project at Aalto University in Helsinki. The goal of the project is to improve the boarding and deboarding process of regular flights. We would really appreciate if you took the time to answer this survey and be a part of the customer research!
The survey can be found on this link:
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 http://phytolyft.com/nailrenew/
- 2 IAD connection time of 1 hour 5 minutes for flight to Copenhagen.
- 3 More cheap transatlantic flights coming
- 4 Complimentary upgrades on Delta with companion
- 5 Getting Global entry interview appointment
- 6 What should I know about flying Southwest?
- 7 Do you get miles with upgraded Econ. fare
- 8 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 9 Ideas for stop over from MAUI to BOS
- 10 Wedding + Honeymoon (Toronto / Sao Paulo / Male)
- 11 Documents for E-tickets?
- 12 Qantas A380 vs 744 in economy
- 13 Miami Airport-clearing customs question
- 14 Enough time
- 15 Flight Review – Vancouver to Hong Kong – Air Canada – Business Class
- 16 American Airines - Bad plane going; No plane coming back
- 17 Fare searches with flexible dates.
- 18 BA economy premiun seats
- 19 BA not to fly to serve anymore.
- 20 JFK Time Between Terminals?
- 21 British Airways headphones/earbuds
- 22 Book inter-Europe as part of open-jaw?
- 23 Which site to use (or not) to book airfare
- 24 Voice calls during flights?
- 25 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
Survey concerning the boarding and deboarding process on regular flights