We'll be flying Delta out of Seattle and change planes in AMS with final destination at Barcelona (BCN). We have one hour between flights at AMS and I was wondering if that is suficient time to be processed through the passport process (I assuming we'll have to go through the passport check)? Thank you.
Sufficient lay over time at AMS
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Visas and flight diversions
- 2 What to pack in your "personal item" for an overseas flight
- 3 Singapore Airlines vs Emirates
- 4 Sleeping pills for long haul flights
- 5 Half Empty Airliner
- 6 AA or BA to OSL
- 7 Non Refundable Tickets
- 8 Scarcity of award travel in July on United Airlines
- 9 A Entire Area Blocked Off?
- 10 AA and USair
- 11 Multi-city pricing and strategy
- 12 Ailine security- a strange question
- 13 Paris-London-Dublin
- 14 Orbitz or Cheaptickets or Priceline via Kayak?
- 15 Should I purchase now?
- 16 Flight not always appearing on United website
- 17 Curious...ORD to NAN
- 18 Not showing up for a connecting flight - to tell or not to tell?
- 19 Duty Free Liquor
- 20 United to enforce carry-on size limits
- 21 definition of internationl "secure" area with international airports
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Travelling with a less than pristine passport
- 24 Traveling to Germany can i carry Pickles & Sweets in the checked In Luggage
- 25 connecting flight in Frankfurt how long a layover is necessary