We'll be flying Delta out of Seattle and change planes in AMS with final destination at Barcelona (BCN). We have one hour between flights at AMS and I was wondering if that is suficient time to be processed through the passport process (I assuming we'll have to go through the passport check)? Thank you.
Sufficient lay over time at AMS
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 2 TSA hand wipe
- 3 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 4 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 5 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 6 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 7 United flight reservation change
- 8 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 9 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 10 Codeshares
- 11 First point if entry in USA
- 12 Help need about onward trabel
- 13 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 14 Jacob Ng Community
- 15 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 16 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 17 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 18 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 19 Beware of Bravofly
- 20 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 21 Connecting in SFO, domestic to international flight
- 22 Bravofly is a scam - beware
- 23 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need
- 24 Flight to Dublin
- 25 Layover in Boston