I'm looking to buy tickets for the 3 of us on SW, Denver to Boston, we've never used SW.
I read if you buy one day and the price is lower another you can rebook and get credit to your account, how does that work?
Is it true that they don't charge for exchange in tickets same day, different times?
To be eligible for the credits, should I buy each ticket separate better?
Do we have to pay again and get credit for the other if it's refundable ticket? I'm a little lost.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 피나클에이전시【【 SCB33 。CＯM『가입코드: 8282』】】인터넷배팅사이트
- 2 Lufthansa or Condor Air
- 3 토토배팅사이트【 SCB 3 3、CＯM - 코드: 8282 】◕해외배팅에이전시
- 4 http://trexmusclesite.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 5 Jat Airlines? (AKA Serbia Airlines?)
- 6 UA New (?) Economy Class Fare
- 7 Connection Time at Heathrow.
- 8 Norwegian Air - What's the catch?
- 9 LAX Domestic to Int'l Connx
- 10 Traveling to Spain in March
- 11 Flying through Istanbul onto Montenego-Safety?
- 12 Premium Economy Virgin Atlantic
- 13 Help with Seats on KLM Flight
- 14 Google Flights ?
- 15 FLL Navigating Fort Lauderdale airport
- 16 Logging into my Aadvantage account
- 17 Does a OneWorld Explorer ticket make sense?
- 18 Flying "Backwards"
- 19 Europe (Lisbon) to Miami: Iberia or Lufthansa in terms of cabin comfort?
- 20 Asking for a sandwich in lieu of a hot meal
- 21 Reclining Seats in BA Premium Econ?
- 22 Delta and Virgin
- 23 Cancellation of Thai Airway return trip ticket
- 24 Newark connection
- 25 connection in jfk for only 90 minutes