I'm looking to buy tickets for the 3 of us on SW, Denver to Boston, we've never used SW.
I read if you buy one day and the price is lower another you can rebook and get credit to your account, how does that work?
Is it true that they don't charge for exchange in tickets same day, different times?
To be eligible for the credits, should I buy each ticket separate better?
Do we have to pay again and get credit for the other if it's refundable ticket? I'm a little lost.
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Premium Economy - Air France vs Lufthansa
- 2 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 3 Delta to Tel Aviv from JFK
- 4 Is it safe to put a laptop in a carry on suitcase?
- 5 SFO runway closures ?
- 6 Sky Airlines - buying tickets from USA over internet!
- 7 JetBlue Hub in Fort Lauderdale
- 8 Carry on
- 9 Car seat harassment
- 10 International arrival - easiest airport for connection?
- 11 Is connection time of 1 hour enough for transfer from A24 to Z20
- 12 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 13 Air Canada rouge or air transat?
- 14 Short Layover (1 hour) in Seattle/Tacoma?
- 15 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 16 JAL or AA business--LAX to TKO
- 17 Checked Luggage on Separate Tickets
- 18 WestJet to add budget line
- 19 gate distance
- 20 Luggage Newark - Houston - Belize and back
- 21 Luggage tag
- 22 Departing FCO
- 23 carryon fee on international flights?
- 24 Incomplete first name on international ticket
- 25 FCO - CDG - SFO connection