Hi - I checked in for my flight exactly 24 hours prior and was assigned to the B group, numbers 33-35. We are 2 adults traveling with a 7 year old. It is unlikely we will get 3 seats together and that's OK, but I'm worried my son will have to sit alone! Anyone with experience know if this is something I should worry about or are we still early enough in the boarding process that we'll find 2 seats together? Will the gate agent help us out so at least 2 of is can sit together? Traveling tomorrow morning. Thanks.
Southwest boarding order
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 low-cost airlines
- 2 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 3 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 4 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 5 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 6 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 7 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 8 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 9 Dubai / Visa
- 10 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 11 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 12 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 13 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 14 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 15 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?
- 16 VISA date conflict
- 17 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 18 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 19 When to buy ticket?
- 20 Be Careful About Turkish Airlines
- 21 Self check-in airBaltic
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Anyone know, LAX to NAN, sustenance ?
- 24 Has Anyone Tried US CBP's Mobile Passport Control at ATL?
- 25 Atlanta International Terminal