I am taking a flight from the east coast to San Francisco on southwest airlines. It says there is a stop but no plane change. I can't figure out where or for how long the stop over is - it doesn't seem to say anywhere. Just that it leaves at 6:25am and gets in at 11:20 California time. So assuming a couple hours layover somewhere how does it work with letting us off. Do we get priority boarding to get back on so we get the same seat (assume we can leave our luggage in the overhead). Since southwest doesn't assign seats couldn't someone else take your seat. I did pay for priority boarding.
southwest airlines - stop but not a plane change - can I get out?
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 2 Business Class Dilemma. Newbie. Please Help!
- 3 Asthma and Perfume on a Plane
- 4 Alaska when to book complicated trip
- 5 Buying business and coach tickets
- 6 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 7 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 8 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 9 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 10 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 11 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 12 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 13 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 14 Worst US airline?
- 15 Beware of Bravofly
- 16 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 17 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 18 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 19 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 20 Continue on or stopover?
- 21 Breaking up a flight
- 22 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 23 Flying to the US with engagement ring.
- 24 aadvantage website
- 25 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London