I am taking a flight from the east coast to San Francisco on southwest airlines. It says there is a stop but no plane change. I can't figure out where or for how long the stop over is - it doesn't seem to say anywhere. Just that it leaves at 6:25am and gets in at 11:20 California time. So assuming a couple hours layover somewhere how does it work with letting us off. Do we get priority boarding to get back on so we get the same seat (assume we can leave our luggage in the overhead). Since southwest doesn't assign seats couldn't someone else take your seat. I did pay for priority boarding.
southwest airlines - stop but not a plane change - can I get out?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Not Re-checking luggage at Port of Entry
- 2 airlines recommendation from the USA to Hong Kong
- 3 American 757 Economy: Renovated Interiors...?
- 4 TSA hand wipe
- 5 "Cabin max" backpacks
- 6 A mini-trip for Global Entry Interview
- 7 What to do about Travelguard denied insurance claim? please help
- 8 Saddle seats - coming to airbus soon
- 9 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 10 United flight reservation change
- 11 Amst-Spain - enough time to leave the airport?
- 12 economy plus seating on United Flights
- 13 Codeshares
- 14 First point if entry in USA
- 15 Help need about onward trabel
- 16 Missing middle name in system -- orbitz refuses to refund
- 17 Jacob Ng Community
- 18 Need Advice: Germany in October Prices
- 19 Austrian Airlines Business Class "Upgrade" - avoid
- 20 Cant get seats on united codeshare
- 21 LAX. Terminal 4 to terminal 6
- 22 Beware of Bravofly
- 23 Connecting in SFO, domestic to international flight
- 24 Bravofly is a scam - beware
- 25 LAX to Tokoy - How much Lay Over TIme Do I Need