I am taking a flight from the east coast to San Francisco on southwest airlines. It says there is a stop but no plane change. I can't figure out where or for how long the stop over is - it doesn't seem to say anywhere. Just that it leaves at 6:25am and gets in at 11:20 California time. So assuming a couple hours layover somewhere how does it work with letting us off. Do we get priority boarding to get back on so we get the same seat (assume we can leave our luggage in the overhead). Since southwest doesn't assign seats couldn't someone else take your seat. I did pay for priority boarding.
southwest airlines - stop but not a plane change - can I get out?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Passengers in fight over reclined seat
- 2 US Air Absolutely Horrid
- 3 What will happen my ff trip on Lufthansa if there is a strike?
- 4 VISA date conflict
- 5 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 6 Ryanair puts on airs
- 7 Qantas Economy Class Amenities. SYD-DFW Are there any?
- 8 airline transportation cart
- 9 Seeking suggestions for airport that SW flies into and has PNS connections
- 10 Beware of Bravofly
- 11 HELP ME TO CHOOSE A BEST CONNECTION TO AVOID ROAMING CHARGES IN AUSTRALIA
- 12 Virgin Australia vs. Quantas Air
- 13 Does a first class tix automatically give one entry to Club?
- 14 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 15 Biz lounge in Toronto
- 16 Priority Pass - Worth It?
- 17 Connecting: CDG-VRN
- 18 Question about Star Alliance lounge access
- 19 CDG-VRN Carry-On Question
- 20 Airfare for Budapest May 2015
- 21 Dubai / Visa
- 22 Keflavik Iceland changing planes
- 23 Ticketed Name Different Than Passport
- 24 Qater Airlines - 3 hr layover in Doha now 13 hours
- 25 PHL-FCO-ATH where will we go through passport control/customs?