I am taking a flight from the east coast to San Francisco on southwest airlines. It says there is a stop but no plane change. I can't figure out where or for how long the stop over is - it doesn't seem to say anywhere. Just that it leaves at 6:25am and gets in at 11:20 California time. So assuming a couple hours layover somewhere how does it work with letting us off. Do we get priority boarding to get back on so we get the same seat (assume we can leave our luggage in the overhead). Since southwest doesn't assign seats couldn't someone else take your seat. I did pay for priority boarding.
southwest airlines - stop but not a plane change - can I get out?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flying Air Canada: Frankfurt-Toronto-Houston
- 2 "The airport has no ballast - you have to get off"
- 3 Anyone used webjet.com?
- 4 SAS Airlines from SFO to CDG
- 5 Taxes and carrier-imposed fees - EXORBITANT!
- 6 How to get to JFK from Connecticut without driving
- 7 Booked on United with codes share to Europe/No seat reservation allowed
- 8 upgrading flights
- 9 Carryon allowances for US flights...have they changed?
- 10 Airfare for direct flight from Boston (BOS) to Paris (CDG) in April
- 11 SFO-ORD-BRU: 40 minutes changeover at ORD??
- 12 Any advice for flying on Spirit to Guatemala?
- 13 Hiw Much Time to get Thru Customs & Immigration at IAH
- 14 Kayak monthly search feature gone?
- 15 Manchester vs London flights from the US
- 16 Int. min time for connection @ ORD
- 17 can you suggest items for "care kit" for first time flyer?
- 18 Questions re. connecting in Toronto for a Europe flight
- 19 Sharing an excellent experience
- 20 Tiger Airways--Is it Really that Bad?
- 21 Fly home from Maldives or Mumbai?
- 22 Checked bag allowance for International travel
- 23 Air Canada - Vancouver-Montreal-QuebecCity
- 24 Gimpy Geezer and Wife Fly Air France A380 Premium Economy from DC to Europe
- 25 Jetstar Business Class