Anyone here ever check in online with Southwest, but have their boarding pass fail to print? When the airline reprints the pass at the airport, does it have your original group, ot do you drop to last?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Flight to Kolkata India
- 2 Arr Stansted; Dep LHR, one night in London: where?
- 3 Houston Airport - United Airlines
- 4 KLM refund process - not good!
- 5 Beach Ball headrest?
- 6 Booking SNAFU with Qatar Airways
- 7 Avoid Alpha Flight Guru or be stranded somewhere and pay the price!
- 8 Anyone tried Turkish Airlines for long flights before?
- 9 How does luggage go to the wrong place?
- 10 small claims court for travel website (orbitz)
- 11 Turkish Airlines - Leg disappeared
- 12 I hour connection Heathrow
- 13 AA seat assignments
- 14 AA Business Class on 777
- 15 Saga Class on Icelandair
- 16 Bravofly Legal Actions
- 17 Tipping Flight Attendants??? Is this the new norm?
- 18 SkyLux - Anyone have Feedback??
- 19 Rome To Sardinia
- 20 Do I have time to recheck bags in Athens and make my flight
- 21 Has anyone heard of Dealber?
- 22 Baggage Checked-through on Non-* Alliance?
- 23 name on ticket and passport
- 24 Best Multi-City Booking Site?
- 25 Changing flights in LAX from international to Domestic