Anyone here ever check in online with Southwest, but have their boarding pass fail to print? When the airline reprints the pass at the airport, does it have your original group, ot do you drop to last?
Recent ActivityView all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Tollfree: Tec^h SUPP0RT YAHOO MAIL CONTACT 1:800:54O:683O YAHOO 24*7
- 2 Excellent Experience on Singapore Airlines Long Haul cattle class
- 3 SFO runway closures ?
- 4 AA from PHL to LIH for Seniors
- 5 Help!
- 6 Amaszonas Airlines
- 7 El Salvador plane change
- 8 A horror story about Justfly
- 9 Would you rather...KEF vs ARN Layover
- 10 You gotta love Southwest
- 11 Vancouver Ariport lounges?
- 12 Picking a seat on Virgin
- 13 Condor phone number???
- 14 Condor flight check-in, seat selection, bag check, etc help?
- 15 Connection time
- 16 Anyone need round trip tickets to France / Barcelona
- 17 Priceline BA Flight on AA Codeshare Questions
- 18 Carry on
- 19 Upgraded; will it stick?
- 20 LAX Terminal Reshuffle
- 21 When can the pilot turn off the fasten seatbelt sign
- 22 International trip to Zurich, in parts...?
- 23 First time to Italy
- 24 Departing FCO
- 25 Car seat harassment