Hi Travelers .. I was hoping some of you could help me with a concern of mine. After an exstensive study abroad trip across Europe, My USA passport has become slightly worn. Since then I have also made trips to Mexico and the Domonican Republic (without issue). My passport is showing obvious signs of wear and tear. However the information page is still fully intact and lamination is still down. The upper corner of the first page is also torn (very small). When the airport ticket lady took my passport last year before going to the Dominican she told me that it would not get me into Mexico. Therefore, after planning this trip to Mexico on Nov 26, I took it to a post office and they told me that it was fine I didn't need a new one. It is by no means mutilated, or water damaged but still as my trip is impending I'm getting more and more nervous about being denied entry into Mexico. I know its often up to the discretion of the airlines. Has any US travelers had any experience entering Mexico with a less than pristine passport (flying Us Airways )?
Slightly Damaged Passport
View all Air Travel activity »
- 1 Should I switch from AMEX/Delta to say VISA/United?
- 2 For United Frequent Fliers: How will you get to Bangkok now?
- 3 Trying again to get away. End of the year sometimes
- 4 Lufthansa one-way prices
- 5 Global Entry Program and TSA PreCheck Question
- 6 Is $361 per person reasonable SLC-Orlando
- 7 Best time to purchase ticket to Orlando from Salt Lake travel end of May?
- 8 Were you "stupid" to buy AA stocks ~2 years ago?
- 9 Medallion status after AA/USAIR merger
- 10 Worst US airline?
- 11 Buying business and coach tickets
- 12 Beware of Bravofly
- 13 Virgin Atlantic Economy - Changeable?
- 14 Premium Economy on Quantas vs. Business Class on Delta?
- 15 Deceptive Airtran Bump Reimbursement
- 16 flight change and immigration time insight: Dallas to Frankfurt to Vienna
- 17 Continue on or stopover?
- 18 Breaking up a flight
- 19 Best routing on AA or BA; BOS/PMO; Business Class Award tix for 2; May 2014
- 20 Flying to the US with engagement ring.
- 21 aadvantage website
- 22 Singapore Airlines A380 Business Class SQ 322 Sin to London
- 23 Sleep in Abu Dhabi airport?
- 24 JFK Transfer - enough time?
- 25 800 miles short from making 1K with United